° t e n °

Junhee’s friends kept on visiting him throughout the whole spring and summer, they made sure that Junhee doesn’t feel lonely at all. Rayoon decided to live at a dorm near the hospital to check on Junhee everytime that he wasn’t at school or at his club activities, he made sure that Junhee won’t be alone whenever everyone was busy on their own stuff. Suwoong was a nice friend, he kept on visiting Junhee and telling him stories on what happened to him that day and about his feelings for Hangyul that kept on growing. He kept on consoling the older and tries to show him pictures of the beautiful sceneries that he had been to, though Junhee wouldn’t playfully scowl because half of the scenery wasn't seen because Suwoong's face was blocking it.

“I can’t see the view at all,” Junhee complains.

Suwoong scoffed as he grinned at Junhee, standing proud and tall “Bitch please, Junhee hyung. I am the view.

“You need to stop, Suwoong. It’s time to stop,” Junhee said while sighing as Suwoong laughed.

“So, how are you lately? What are you feeling?” Suwoong asked, blinking and tilting his head in confusion.

“I couldn’t say fine, right?” Junhee asked back.

Suwoong scowled at Junhee’s response before shrugging, “You answered my question with an another question. Great. But I guess that you’re right.”

“I can’t taste anything at all now, Suwoong. Sometimes, I can’t even feel anything and I feel so numb. I can’t even identify the temperature these days so I’m quite worried about being cold despite not feeling anything at all.” Junhee said in a sad tone while staring at the ceiling “Also, my noona had been visiting me lately. We talked about mom and dad along with my other noona, she looks so happy on hearing stuff about them. She said that she would wait for me and I could be with her soon enough.”

Suwoong flinched on what he heard as he looked down for a while, trying to comprehend what Junhee said before looking up at Junhee with a forced smile “I see. Your noona must’ve been pretty,huh?”

“Indeed,” Junhee nods weakly and smiled a bit.

“You must’ve been excited to be with her again or are you afraid?” Suwoong asked, letting his curiousity get the best of him.

“I don’t know. If I go with noona, I won’t be able to talk to you again. You know what I mean, right?” Junhee said as he smiled sadly at the younger.

Suwoong nodded, “Yes.”

“I’m really hoping that Hangyul would be able to love you back, Suwoong. You don’t deserve to experience what I’m currently experiencing now.” Junhee hoped, Junhee prayed, Junhee wished for the better. Suwoong don’t deserve to be in a situation like this.

Suwoong smiled sadly as he held Junhee’s hand, winced a bit when he noticed how thin the older was “Likewise. Thank you for worrying at me, Junhee hyung.”

“Of course, why wouldn’t I get worried about you? We’re friends, right?” Junhee ask, smiling a bit as he glanced at Suwoong.

Suwoong smiled wider and nods “Yes, Junhee hyung.”

And of course, they’ve noticed it. They’ve noticed the symptoms, they’ve noticed how Junhee isn’t fond of eating or drinking a lot just like he used to. They noticed how he seems to be confused whenever he wakes up and they would calmly explain what’s happening for him to know, they noticed how he becomes a bit restless so they talk to him in a calm tone. They noticed how Junhee was slowly withdrawing himself on everyone but they still stayed beside him.

Junhee seems to talk often to someone when he was alone, the nurses told Rayoon that it was normal for someone that is about to die and Rayoon was preventing himself on scowling at the nurses for telling him such things. Of course, Rayoon knows that Junhee talks to one of her older sister but that person has deceased a long time ago. But telling him that Junhee is about to die? The thought is terrifying him so much and he wants to cling to the older as much as he wants but whenever Junhee smiles, all of the thoughts disperse into thin air and he smiles as he embrace the older boy.