• f o u r •

"Symptoms? It's basically dizziness, shortness of breath, your senses will somehow be defective and your body gets weak when your emotions is somehow overflowing when it comes to your beloved one." Rayoon said as he gave Junhee a worried look, "And you got it all."

"I know. But.. can you blame me?" Junhee said and Rayoon tried to avert his gaze on the older.

"I can't. But please get your act together," Rayoon reminded him as he looked at Junhee's bag, "Your medicine pouch in here and a bottle of water, too. If you feel like it's too much, take one as soon as possible. We wouldn't want you to be crouching in the middle of class or in the hallway while clenching your chest."

"I know. I know." Junhee just nodded on what Rayoon kept on blabbering about his disease.

"Are you ready, princess?" Rayoon joked and Junhee punched his arm lightly, "Geez, the princess is being agressive."

"Let's go." he stated and was about to ride on Rayoon's motorcycle when Rayoon went in it first.

"Hey, princess. What are you gonna do if they'll approach you later?" Rayoon suddenly asked and it caught him off guard.

"I'll keep on ignoring them or I'll try to seek help on Seyong hyung, I bet they can't even talk when Seyong hyung glares at them." Junhee said as he chuckled despite feeling intense sadness in it "I'll do my best."

Rayoon seems to be not convinced on Junhee but ruffled the older one's hair as he smiled, "Okay, I understand."

"We should hurry though.." Junhee said as he gripped on Rayoon's shoulders.

"Wrap your arms on my waist." Rayoon said as he gave him a sidelong glance then smirked, "I like it when you hold me tight, princess."

Junhee cringed as he rolled his eyes, "No way."

"Then I'll drive faster and I'll make you do it whether you like it or not." Rayoon said in a proud tone.

Junhee looked at him in disbelief, "Oh no, you're not doing that."

Rayoon saw Junhee's face showed fear in it and laugh menacingly, "Oh yes, I would."

When Rayoon started to drive fast, Junhee screamed and immediately wrapped his arms on the younger one's waist as he closed his eyes. He can feel the air as if it was touching his face and all he can hear was the engine of Rayoon's motorcycle. Rayoon was amused, he glanced at the older and can't help himself but laugh as he saw Junhee closed his eyes while holding him really tight. He's liking it and he's lowkey wishing that it would last.

Unfortunately, it didn't last long when they arrived at the school's parking lot and Junhee almost stumbled when his shoes had took a step on the ground. He glared at Rayoon which was laughing and he pouted, he's really disappointed on what the younger did.

But he wasn't expecting for Rayoon to steal an another kiss from him and widened his eyes as he covered his mouth. Rayoon was smirking as if he was really glad on what he did and winked at Junhee.

"You dumbass!" Junhee screamed as he glared at the younger.

"Don't pout if you don't want to be kissed, princess." Rayoon said in a teasing way.

"I hate you!" Junhee screamed as he ran away from Rayoon.

"He's such a dork." Rayoon whispered and chuckled as he touched his lips and smirked, "Oh, Park Junhee. I'm getting addicted more and more, what am I going to do with you?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Junhee arrived at his first class and he's lucky because there wasn't any person in it except from one of his friends that was in the Music Club, Siyeon.