• s i x •

Rayoon and Siyeon was always alert when it comes to Junhee, the brunette had been showing the symptoms of a dying person and it made both of them scared as heck. Rayoon hasn't been having enough sleep that his friend, Jin had been worried for his health. Siyeon's girlfriend, Yoohyeon along with Hyokyung, Jimin, and Jiu had been noticing how gloomy the gal was.

And as for Junhee, Christmas break isn’t that exciting anymore—especially when there are times that he wakes up as he felt intense pain in his whole body, wishing that can't he just go back on his dream where he's with Sehyoon and they’re both happy. His family was worried on how their youngest child wasn’t eating that much and prefers to doze for a long time. It was making all of them worry so much that they had to call Rayoon to accompany the older on the twenty-fourth of Christmas.

“Hello, my dear princess.” Rayoon greeted him while winking and Junhee cringed, just like the usual.

“What brings you here, Rayoon?” he asks, looking at his phone for news and updates on a performance group of their school which was called ONF.

“Well, I’m free on this day and I’m guessing that you’re also free so I just want to ask you out.” Rayoon responds in a casual way.

Junhee raised an eyebrow, “Why me?”

“Because I like you the best.” Rayoon was surprised on what he said and immediately shook his head furiously, “Forget that.”

“Aw, Rayoon likes me so much that I’m his favorite.” Junhee teased.

“Look, Junhee. Seyong is busy with his friends, Gunwoo, Chaejin, Junkyu and Insoo. Euijin hyung is out with his friends too.. probably Lex hyung, Ron hyung and the others. Siyeon and Yoohyeon is on a date so they're already out of the list while Euna and Suji seems to be busy. So, you’re the only one that I can ask..” Rayoon said while he placed his hands at his waist, as if he's scolding Junhee like a mother “And your mother said that you weren’t in the mood to be a hyper little boy that you used to. So, get yourself ready ‘cause we’re going to spend the rest of the day with each other.”

“I don't want to. I feel so tired..” Junhee whines.

“Come on, Junhee. Please?” He can sense the desperation on Rayoon’s voice so he just sighed in defeat as he stood and went to his closet.

“Fine, but please get out of my room. I’m going to get myself ready..” Junhee said and Rayoon nods.

“Take your time, princess. I’ll be waiting in the living room.” Rayoon said as he walks out of his room.

Junhee is thankful of Rayoon but he can’t help but notice how the younger looks at him with those eyes. Sometimes, he looks at him as if he’s a prey that Rayoon would devour but sometimes, he looks at him as if he’s Rayoon’s most prized item. Either way, the way Rayoon looks at him shows that he is possessive when it comes to the older. But Junhee was used to it, he isn’t that insensitive not to notice Rayoon’s interest on him. But Sehyoon’s the only one for Junhee and he knows that Rayoon is aware of that, but the boy’s stubborn and doesn’t even care if it’ll hurt him. As long as it’s thrilling, he’s going to enjoy the whole situation.

After taking a bath and picking his best jeans and a red sweater that he likes, he went out and saw that Rayoon is busy on fiddling on his phone. As Rayoon heard Junhee's door opened, he looked at its direction and smirked when he saw Junhee.

“Junhee’s so handsome, I like it when you just let your hair down like that~” Rayoon coo-ed.

“Stop it.” Junhee says as he looked at his mother which was beside Rayoon and was smiling so wide at both of them.