• t h r e e •

“What?!” Donghun blurted as he looked at their instructor with a confused expression.

“Wait, are you serious?” Seyong asked as his eyes widened.

The instructor showed them the paper he was holding, all of them were surprised because of the sudden announcement. Donghun looked at the younger members and saw their surprised yet hurt expression.

“But why?” Yuchan murmured as he looked around, “W-We won’t disband.. no way.”

“This doesn’t make sense at all.” Sehyoon said as he looked at Donghun, “Hyung, what are we going to do?”

“No..” Byeongkwan shook his head as he held on Sehyoon tight, “This can’t be happening!”

“I'm so sorry but your leader had decided this so whether you like it or not, the dance unit that you’re in will be disbanded.” Mr. Kim said as he gave them a sidelong glance, “Even I can't accept this paper but I respect Junhee’s decision.”

“Wait, where’s the punk? He haven’t even explained why he did this! We need to talk to that guy now and fix this! He had been gone for weeks and this is what he’s gonna do?” Seyong was mad. He can't help but feel bad on Junhee's groupmates and also anger on Junhee's sudden decision.

“He’s outside the ro—” Mr. Kim haven't even finished his sentence when Donghun stomped his way out of the studio.

Junhee was prepared on what might happen, he had been listening from the outside. He reminded himself to stay strong and act natural as the storm comes. A storm that would probably ruin all of the courage and facade that he prepared just now, a storm with a name of Kim Sehyoon.

“Yah, Park Junhee!” Donghun shouted as he opened the studio’s door and glared at the younger, “What is the meaning of this?”

“I did this for the club.” Junhee responded in a confident way and smiled as if he’s proud of what he did.

“Did this for the club?! Now, you’re lying. You wouldn't even do this for that, stop lying and tell me the truth. Don't just decide things because you can, think about it a lot. Think about the promises we had, about the memories we shared on this dance unit and the hardships we’ve been through!” Donghun clenched his fists as he looked at the younger, it irritates him to see that fake smile plastered on the younger with that proud yet smug expression of his “Are you going to forget it all and just disband it.. without even consulting on the others? Without even regretting it?!”

“I'm sorry, Donghun hyung. But I've already made up my mind, rebuild it yourself if you want. But I just want you to know one thing that is certain..” Junhee walked closer and his smile faded yet he kept his smug expression “I am not going to join it. No. Never in a million years.”

“What's with this,huh? Why are you acting like that? Junhee, stop saying things like that..” Donghun can’t help but soften his voice, he’s mad but as Junhee said those words.. sadness had overcome the eldest’s feeling.

“Nothing at all.”

“Hyung!” Junhee sighed as his jaw clenched when Yuchan went outside the studio and held his hand as if his life depended on it “What’s happening? Is this a prank? This isn’t really funny, Jun hyung!”

“Who said that this is a prank at all?” Junhee stated in a cold tone.

Yuchan froze but suddenly held Junhee’s hand tighter as he shook his head furiously, “No, hyung! Please say that you’re lying, I won’t be mad at all. You’re not going to disband us, right? You won’t do that, right? Y-You promised us.. that we’ll stay forever as a group. But... why?”