Assembly, Breakfast and Lessons

The pride assembled on the platform and everyone sat down.
"I have a few things to say, first I want to congratulate the pride for the hunt yesterday. It's not everyday you get to take down an elephant. I'd like to congratulate  the members who completed the challenge. A job well done," Simba began cordially.

The lionesses clapped their paws and cheered vigorously, when the cheers died down, Simba continued. "And I'd also like to remind you all that there are rouges roaming the Pride Lands. This morning Kion and the Lion Guard caught sight of a brown maned lion, apparently he came from the outlands, and he had a female with him. So I suggest you all be vigilant and please do not go off on you're own, especially at night."

Everyone nodded and Simba dismissed the pride. When no one was looking, Kovu winked inconspicuously at Kiara and they disappeared into the den.
"The hunting party is going to leave in 5 minutes, my Kingly lessons starts in 30 minutes and your Queenly lessons starts in 45 minutes so we have a lot of time to do our thing before we're interrupted," Kovu said smiling at Kiara.

"KOVU!" yelled Simba. "Don't even think about it!"
Kiara's shoulders slumped in dismay. They were so close, but Simba stopped them, again. "Zebras and antelopes," she groaned in obvious exasperated. "Daddy stopped us again."
Kovu shook his head and he and Kiara walked dejectedly out of the den.

Meanwhile at the hunt

"Good job everyone," said Marisa happy at their success. They got a buffalo for breakfast and it was so plump, Vitani couldn't wait to sink her teeth into it's flesh. Nala went up to Pride Rock and called  the pride for breakfast. The first ones to reach were Kovu and Kiara, then Simba and Burnt Eboney. When everyone was seated they began to eat.

When everyone had eaten their fill, the pride went back to Pride Rock and Marisa stayed behind to get a drink. She was so absorbed in drinking, that she didn't realize a lion behind her, his eyes devious as he crept up on the unsuspecting lioness.

"Ok Kiara," said Nala to her daughter as they sat the base of Pride Rock.  "Last time you learned about Queen manners. Today you'll learn how to put your knowledge to the test." 
"Is Kovu learning about Queen manners too?" asked Kiara teasingly.
"Ha, ha ha, I'm laughing my head off." said Kovu rolling his eyes. Nala smiled amusingly and continued the lesson.