He's/ She's my lover

After Kion's threat was made, Fuli rolled the eyes and scoffed.
"You aren't capable of killing anyone Kion. The only thing you're capable of killing is prey,"
Kion turned on Fuli with a savage glare.
"Shall I demonstrate how capable I am of killing? Would you like to be the example Fuli? Cause that can be arranged in the blink of an eye," he said softly but with venom.
"Show me then," she challenged.
Kion growled and was just about to lunge at Fuli with his long unsheathed claws when Kiara stepped in front of him.
"Vitani is in danger, if you really care for and love her; you'll cut the crap out and get down to the waterhole," she said threateningly.
Kion looked at Fuli then at Kiara before he made a decision.
"Ok sis, no problem. I'll deal with this one later," he said.
"Hah! As if you can touch me," said Fuli growling.
"I have no idea what's happened to you over the past few days, you were never like this,"
She was right;
Kion was never like this.
Flashback; three weeks ago.
"Get out of the Pride Lands and don't ever come back Janja!" growled Kion.
"This ain't over Kion! I will return sometime and when I do, you'll wish you never chased me out of the Pride Lands," he challenged as he and his hyena clan ran back to the outlands.
Kion heaved a sigh of relief as he and Fuli walked back home. The rest of the guard had some time off leaving just Fuli and Kion to manage everything.
"Kion I was wondering, if you aren't doing anything later, can we eat dinner together?" asked Fuli hopefully.
Kion looked at her and shrugged his shoulders.
"I'll have to check in with my dad first Fuli. If I'm not busy, I'll get back to you okay?"
Fuli nodded and bumped him with her shoulder.
"That's fine, but don't forget me okay?" she said giggling.
Kion chuckled nervously and Fuli smiled once more before she ran off.
Kion resumed his walk. It wasn't that he didn't like Fuli, he did; as a friend.
Kion wasn't looking for a committed relationship just yet and he definitely wasn't looking forward to spending the rest of his life with Fuli.
Fuli was a really nice girl and a great sport, but she was a little conceited and vain.
Kion was looking for someone like him. A lioness especially. He wasn't sure his parents would be pleased with the fact that one of their grandcubs was mixed with lion and cheetah.
He had a vast variety of choice but none suited his taste.
His stomach growled, he wished he'd eaten something before he went on guard duty.
"Oh well I guess I'll have to satisfy with something medium so I wouldn't spoil my appetite for dinner," he said to himself.
His eyes scanned the same for something to eat.
Finding a decent meal was not an easy task but Kion was determined to find at least a calf to vanquish his hunger.
Bingo!
His sharp eyes detected a newborn calf who was struggling to stand up.
It would've been cruel to kill the calf the moment it was born, but that case would've mattered if Kion was on guard duty. But since he wasn't on guard duty at the moment, morals of the Circle of Life wasn't on his mind right now; besides that's what carnivores do.
He  roared as Lou's as he could in an attempt to scatter the herd.
It worked!
He ran down the steep hill and prepared to grab the vulnerable calf that has been separated from it's mother, but in the process, he collided with a lioness.
"Hey watch it idiot!" yelled the lioness angrily.
"Well excuuse me I was trying to get something to eat!" said Kion glaring at the lioness.
The lioness let out an exclamation of surprise.
"Kion?"
"Vitani?"
The pair looked at each other and reddened
"I… I'm so sorry Vitani, I didn't know it was you," said Kion apologetically as he helped her to her feet.
"It's fine Kion, it was my fault," said Vitani smiling.
"I was just trying to hunt that calf there but since we were both going for it, I guess we should share it?" he asked uncertain of what she will say.
She nodded vigorously.
"That's a great idea, let's," she said smiling again.
Kion turned to the calf and prepared to bite it's neck but stopped when he heard vicious bellowing coming from the buffalo herd. They were running straight for Kion and Vitani their eyes red with rage upon seeing the calf at the feet of the two hunters.
"Run!" Kion yelled abandoning the perspective meal. Vitani did the same, the calf wasn't worth risking a broken leg or a sprained ankle.
Once they were safe they walked back up the hill.
"I'm starving and that calf was supposed to hold me up till dinner," groaned Vitani.
Kion chuckled and patted her back.
"Don't worry princess we'll find something else to eat. Buffalo isn't the only prey in my beautiful kingdom you know," Vitani pretended to cough.
"Your beautiful kingdom? Last I checked the throne goes to the oldest cub, and since Kiara is the oldest and Kovu is her mate; she's the future Queen," said Vitani.
Kion hung his head and turned his face, Vitani has obviously hit his soft spot.
"Oh Kion I'm sorry I didn't know," she said sadly.
He shrugged it off.
"It's just that, I wanted to be king and Kiara being the oldest got the right," he said sadly.
Not knowing what else to do to cheer him up, Vitani bent her head and nuzzled under his neck.
He inhaled sharply bit quickly got over it and nuzzled her back.
They stayed like that for several minutes before they separated.
"So what now, he asked.
"Well I guess we should find something else to eat," she said. Kion nodded and together they walked off to hunt something to prey on.
They searched for a while before they found a herd of impala.
The antelope we're usually fast and hard to catch but Kion and Vitani didn't really care about that. They were hungry and they needed something to eat now.
Kion stalked from the center while Vitani stalked from the back.
Suddenly a twig snapped under Kion's feet and he was spotted.
The herd sprinted away in different directions leaving a straggler to fend for itself.
Vitani used it's weakness as an opportunity and she pounced on it sinking her teeth into it's neck.
After three minutes the impala was dead.
"Good job Vitani," said Kion.
She blushed and dragged the prey over to him so they could finally eat.
She waited a minute for him to eat first but she was pleasantly surprised when he offered her the first bite.
"Thank you," she said as she dug into the flesh.
He came after and by the time the impala was just bones, it was almost sunset because the couldn't keep their eyes off of each other.
"That was delicious," moaned Vitani in content.
Kion chuckled as he saw a piece of lingering meat on Vitani's chin.
"What are you staring at?" she asked.
He took his claw and gently scraped the meat off of her chin.
"Oh my God I'm so embarrassed," she said hiding her face.
Kion laughed and removed her paws so he could gaze into her gorgeous violet eyes.
He leaned towards her ear and whispered softly in her ear.
"That piece of meat had a bit of blood on it but the way,"
Vitani gasped and pushed him away.
"That never happened," she said hoarsely.
"My lips are sealed," he said grinning.
She breathed in relief and she got up and walked away.
"Oh hey Tani wait," said Kion running up to her.
"Yes?" she asked.
"Can we be friends?" he asked quickly. The question was clearly on his mind fir a while and it sort of came out faster than he'd expected.
"We are friends Kion," said Vitani smiling. He smiled back and without a second thought, he kissed her cheeks.
Not expecting such a move, she gasped and pulled abruptly away.
"I…I'm sorry I should have asked first," he said embarrassed by his action.
"It's okay," she said softly before kissing him back.
He blushed and nuzzled her.
"Shall we walk home together?" he asked hopefully.
"We shall," she said smilingly.
"Ladies first," he said smirking.
"Fleas before beauty," she retorted.
"Violets before amber,"
"Royalty before commoners,"
"Girlfriends before boyfriends,"
It was only after Vitani gasped did Kion realize his mistake.
"Oh crap I'm so stupid!" he groaned.
"Kion," said Vitani.
"I took things too far this time, I could kill myself!"
"Kion,"
"Please don't tell Kovu, I'll have hell to pay if he finds out I was hitting in his sister,"
"Ki-on,"
"Or worst Marisa will never let me live it down,"
"KION!"
Only then did he stop his ranting.
"It's okay, you called me your girlfriend so what," she said softly.
"I wasn't meaning to say that, it just came out," he said sadly.
Vitani walked up to him and kissed his lips.
Not knowing how to react, Kion  readily kissed her back.
The kiss lasted for several seconds before they separated.
"That was amazing," he said.
Vitani couldn't agree more with him. That was basically the very first kiss she'd share with anyone and it was the best.
"Don't tell Kovu, he'll castrate you," she said softly.
"I wouldn't dream of it," he whispered.
After gazing at each other for a moment, they walked back to Pride Rock with their tails  subconsciously joining together.