Trouble about

In another part of the Pride Lands, a lion with a brown mane, blue eyes and a yellow fur color was roaming around with two lions and a lioness. The lion with the brown mane was the one that the lion guard saw when they were busy with their patrol, his name was Kisasi. The lion with the red mane was the lion that tried to drown Marisa and his name was Kuuma. The lioness who had light brown fur, yellow eyes, and multiple scars over her shoulder was named Hasari and the lion with a black mane, grey eyes and black fur was named Mauagi. "Kisasi," said Kuuma worriedly. "Don't you think we should be heading home soon? I mean we don't want the lions living here to see us. It could be a disaster." Kisasi rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath. "Do you think I'm that stupid as to let a pridelander see me?" "Maybe we should just let the pridelanders see and kill you instead, since you are so useless." Mauagi wanted to say something to defend his brother, but he didn't dare to confront Kisasi. Instead he suggested that they leave Hasari in the Pride Lands so she could spy on the pridelanders. Kisasi considered the idea and smiled in satisfaction. "Yes, we shall leave Hasari here. She is easy to rely on, she's smart and she's capable of defending herself." Mauagi sighed in relief, he had gotten his brother off the hook for now. Kisasi, Mauagi and Kuuma all departed, leaving useful and independent Hasari to stalk the pridelanders every move, knowing that she could be trusted. Kuuma was a little worried about Hasari, after all Hasari was Kumma's mate. Kisasi and Mauagi didn't know of course. But cautious Kuuma wasn't taking any chances whatsoever.