Kiara's nightmare

It was night time in the pridelands and everyone was asleep. Everyone that is except for Kiara. She was constantly tossing and turning in her sleep, mumbling to herself. "Noo," she groaned softly. "Leave him, leave him alone, no please don't!" No one was aware of Kiara's troubles, they were sleeping peacefully, until the quiet before the crazy happened. Kiara began to fight and cry in her sleep, waking up the pride. "NO, I BEG OF YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Nala, Simba, Diana, Burnt-Ebony, Kovu, Vitani and Marisa rushed to Kiara's side along with Sarabi and Sarafina. "Kiara honey, what is it?"asked Nala shaking her daughter. Kiara continued to fight and scream. "Kiara! What's wrong?"Kovu asked her in panic. "No please don't hurt Kovu, he's done nothing wrong. I'm begging you please let him live," screamed Kiara. All heads turned to face Kovu who was as white as a cloud. "Someone, anyone please call Rafiki, Kiara needs help," cried Diana. Vitani got up and sped out of the den. By the time Rafiki got to Pride Rock, Kiara was totally hysterical. She was screaming, fighting and crying all at once. Rafiki went to her and broke a fruit. He smeared the juices on her forehead and stepped back. Within seconds Kiara's eyes shot open and she got up sweating like anything. The others moved back and gave her some space. "Where am I?"she asked. "You're home sweet pea," said Nala kindly. Kiara gasped and looked around the cave. "Kovu! Where's Kovu is he here?"she asked. Kovu appeared and sat down next to her. "Yeah baby I'm right here, don't worry I'm not going anywhere,"he said softly. Kiara smiled and hugged him tightly. "Oh Kovu thank goodness you're ok," she sighed. "Your majesties, Kiara has been seeing visions in her sleep. And it is quite obvious that her vision has involved Kovu," said Rafiki. "So what do we do?"asked Nala. "If I remember correctly, this exact same thing happened to Sarafina's childhood friend. Her name is Ashley. She's been seeing visions of her mate being murdered by Scar." Everyone gasped except for Rafiki. "And the only way for Ashley to get rid of her visions were to face them," he said solemnly. "So what did she do?"asked Kiara. "She went to Scar and personally asked him to kill her mate right in front of her eyes."said Rafiki. Kiara gasped and clung to her mother. "Ohh mom does this mean I have to get Kovu killed?"she asked tearfully. "No darling of course not, Kovu doesn't have to die," said Nala kindly. "The whole cave was silent. "And when her mate was killed, that same night Ashley mated with Scar," said Rafiki. "And how many cubs did Ashley give birth to?"asked Vitani. "Only one," replied Rafiki. "It was a girl." When Rafiki finished speaking, he left. The pride went back to sleep after a few minutes, all except Kovu was at peace.