Hasari

The first thing Kovu heard when he woke up the next morning was the sound of Kiara's voice. "Kovu. Kovu. Kovu wake up, it's time for morning assembly." Kovu's eyes slowly opened. He looked at Kiara's anxious face and knew that it would be best if he got up.
"Alright I'm up I'm up."he said sleepily.
He yawned and stretched out his muscles, allowing Kiara to get a full view of his chest. Her tongue hung out of her mouth slightly. Kovu glanced up at her and his lips curled into a devious smile.
"Kiara?"he asked. "Do you mind if I do something crazy?" She looked at him in confusion. "How crazy?"she asked. "Very crazy," replied Kovu grinning. Kiara smiled and nodded her head. Kovu was just about to climb on top of her, when they heard a deafening roar coming from the Eastern border. "Ohhhh, such terrible timing," said Kovu rolling his eyes. "I know right," said Kiara. "Don't worry," said Kovu. "I promise we'll do something exciting tonight I swear,"
"Promise?"asked Kiara hopefully. To prove what he was saying was true, Kovu gave Kiara a short passionate kiss on her lips. She blushed and got up. The couple raced to the Eastern border and met Simba, Nala, Diana, Burnt-Ebony, Vitani,Marisa,Kion, the lion guard, four lionesses and Hasari. Kiara walked up to Simba. "Daddy, what's going on? Who is this lioness?" Simba looked gravely at his daughter and then back at the lioness. "Honey I don't know who she is and I don't know how she got here either."said Simba looking at the lioness.
"All we know is that she came here this morning and she refuses to leave."said Vitani. Hasari looked at the pridelanders and laughed. " You know I really appreciate the fact that you're talking to me and not kicking me out, I mean who am I kidding, you can't kick me out."
"No they can't but I can," said Kovu growling. Hasari looked at Kovu and smiled. "You really know how to challenge a girl don't you handsome?"she asked smiling. The remark threw Kovu completely off guard. "Oh well thanks."he said. He took a moment to take in the her body, trying his best not to look like he was interested in her. But Hasari seemed to read his thoughts because she replied.
"Having fun looking at my body green eyes?"she asked. Kovu was taken aback.
"Uhh n.no I umm just was looking at your uhh..." he trailed off not knowing what to say or do. But Hasari knew exactly what he meant. "Ohh I see," she said. She walked up to him and rubbed her back under his chin causing him to purr in content. Marisa and Vitani stared at their brother in absolute horror. She took her tail, and raised his head to look at her. "If you let me stay in your pride," she said softly. "I'll allow you to have some fun with me anytime you want, deal?" "Kovu didn't even think, he just said. "Deal." The pride gasped at his answer. "Kovu, what have you done?"asked Vitani in horror. "You just allowed a perfect stranger to stay in our pride, did you even think about the consequences?" Hasari rolled her eyes and smiled. "Soo Kovu's your name huh?" He nodded. "Ahh a gorgeous name for a gorgeous lion. I love it." Kovu seemed to be mesmerized by her because he didn't even hear Kiara when she called. "Anyway, my name's Hasari," "if you think Hasari is too long, just call me Sari." Kovu nodded again and sat down next to her. "Want me to show you the pridelands?" He asked. "Aww, that's so sweet of you thanks." She said.
They got up and started to walk to the waterhole. Kiara stared at Kovu in disbelief. She glanced at Diana and Burnt-Ebony and was greeted with a safe look. No one spoke for at least two minutes until finally Fuli spoke. "Uhh Kion I have a bad feeling about this. We have no idea who this lioness is, where she came from, what she's doing here or if she's here for a good purpose." Marisa looked at the young cheetah and then back at her parents. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Fuli is right. The identity of this lioness named Hasari is unknown to us." "I think it's only fair to give her a chance," said Kiara. "After all we didn't know anything about Kovu when he saved me from the fire." That last statement brought an uncomfortable atmosphere to the air. Especially Vitani, Marisa and the former outsider lionesses. "It's settled then," said Simba. "We'll give Hasari a chance to prove herself and then we shall decide whether or not she'll stay in the pridelands." With this statement being said, the pride went back to Pride Rock to assemble the hunt. The only one who appeared to be worried was Kiara. She wondered if the decision of letting Hasari stay in the pridelands was a good idea after all. She was sure that she meant well. But something in her head told her that she was wrong.