Insults and platform love

When Hasari arrived in the outlands, she went directly into one of the termite mounds and met up with Kuuma, Kisasi and Mauagi. "Hi guys, miss me?"she asked. Kuuma wanted to run over nuzzle her, but he didn't want Mauagi and Kisasi to know about their relationship. "Hello Hasari, what did you find out about the pridelanders that we don't already know?" asked Kisasi.
  "Well firstly I found out that Kovu and Kiara are in love, the pridelanders worship the great Kings of the past and that's it," she said.
  "That's it?"asked Kisasi harshly.
"Seven days in the pridelands and all you have for me is who is in love with the princess and some old dead guys who are loved and adored by the pridelanders?"
  "Well I couldn't find out much because a couple of obstacles were in my way," Hasari defended herself. Kisasi rolled his eyes. "Oh wow Hasari," he said sarcastically. "I sent you to the pridelands so you can spy on the pridelanders but you failed because of a few movable obstacles. I should have gone myself if I had known that is what you would have done." Hasari snarled under her breath but said nothing.
  "Have you had any word from the boss yet?"asked Mauagi. 
  "No she hasn't said anything to me recently," replied Kisasi.
  "How many lionesses agreed to join us so far?"asked Hasari. "Only seventeen," said Mauagi. Hasari frowned.
  "Do you really think we can take over the pridelands with just seventeen lionesses?"she asked aggressively.
  "We're still progressing okay!"shouted Kisasi. Hasari rolled her eyes and walked out of the cave much to the annoyance of Kisasi.
  Back in the pridelands.
    Hasari was walking through the northern savannah when she saw Kiara, Kovu, Vitani and Marisa.
  "And then she said,
"Don't you worry I already have a mate," said Kovu grinning. Kiara, Vitani and Marisa collapsed in laughter. Kiara was just about to say something when she caught sight of Hasari. She got up and walked over to her followed by Kovu, Vitani and Marisa.
  "Hi Hasari, I heard about your little dispute with Kovu. Was his tone intimidating for you?"she asked smiling.
Hasari smiled back and shrugged.
"Nope I wasn't a bit intimidated," she said defensively.
Kiara laughed and shoved her shoulders playfully.
  "Oh sure you were, Kovu said how you trembled," said Kiara smiling.
  "Trembled? Me? I don't think so. That coward you call your boyfriend isn't the trembling type."
That one statement threw Kiara off.
"How dare you call Kovu a coward! He's nothing of the sort!"she shouted outraged. Hasari smiled and laughed bitterly.  "Aww are you mad at me little princess?"taunted Hasari. Kiara growled and swiped at Hasari's face.
  "Alright baby girl, you wanna rough play?"asked Hasari.
  Hasari got up and pushed Kiara's face against the grass. "Ow!"whimpered Kiara. Seeming satisfied with the results, Hasari stopped and walked away.
   "Kiara!"shouted Kovu. He, Vitani and Marisa rushed over to pick up Kiara.
  "I'm telling my father!"Kiara yelled after Hasari.
"That's alright princess, it's my word against yours anyway you take it," said Hasari haughtily. Kiara growled and dashed towards Pride Rock.
  Do you think my stomach looks fat Eboney?"asked Diana. With a spark of interest Burnt Eboney glanced at his wife's stomach.
  "No darling, your stomach looks fine," he said kindly. Diana and Burnt Eboney were lying on the platform alone talking and enjoying having the place to themselves.
  "As a matter of fact, your stomach is looking pretty sexy as far as I'm concerned," said Burnt Eboney flirtiously. Diana blushed a deep scarlet as her husband praised her. Then all of a sudden, he took her by her shoulders and kissed her on her lips. She sighed softly and kissed him back. They kissed for a while until finally Diana allowed Ebony's tongue inside of her mouth. His tongue explored her mouth with ecstasy.  She blushed even more when he got up and began licking her neck.
  "Ohh Eboney, it's been so long since I've felt your tongue on my body," moaned Diana. Ebony chuckled and continued to lick his wife's neck with bliss. After a moment, he moved to her chest and licked it lovingly for several minutes. He then moved to her stomach and repeated the process. When he was done with her stomach, Burnt Eboney began to feel around Diana's most private parts. She moaned in pure delight. "Ohh yes Ebony, yes. Oh… Mmm,  yes oh darling yes,"
Hearing her moans and groans, Ebony proceeded to quickly run his tongue over her warm and furry labia.
"Oh! Ohh yes!  Ahh! I love… I love you E... Ebony!"squealed Diana happily.
"Mmm yes that's it my love, continue to sing my praises," said Burnt Eboney continuing with his marvelous discovery. After approximately seven minutes, Diana reached climax. Her juices flowed out of her pussy and onto the platform and eventually in the mouth of her anxiously waiting husband. "I almost forgot how you taste," said Burnt Eboney after he was finished with his snack.
  "Oh well I almost forgot what your tongue feels like, until now. We should do it more often," giggled Diana.
  "We will love," replied Burnt Eboney flirtiously. "It's my turn tonight  by the way,"
  Diana smiled wickedly as the idea began to form in her head.
"But why can't you have your turn now? No one's around,"
  BurntEbony raised his eyebrows and nodded towards the steps which were now sounded with the lionesses.
  "Oh,"groaned Diana in frustration. "Exactly," replied BurntEbony. Diana nodded in understanding and she and her husband left to go to the waterhole to get a drink.