1. Daniel Park- Death By Words

Yeah, yeah, first starting off with the main character, I know, I know, cliche...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I stepped into the fashion department classroom, head hung low, getting questionable looks from all around. I sat quietly down in my seat. The usual bubbly (Y/N) was gone, replaced by a solemn forte. I sighed quietly, getting my things out.

"Hey, (Y/N), you okay?" Daniel asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I gave a silent nod. He winced, looking at his childhood friend sulk in gloom.

"Look, if there's anything you need, I'll be there, okay?" I only nodded again. If only they knew what just happened yesterday. I just bit the inside of my mouth and stayed quiet.

(Timeskip)

"I asked for pork! You brought me beef, dumb-ass!" Vin-Jin yelled, kicking my side. I winced in pain, not saying anything.

"So you're going to stay quiet?" he sneered, looking down on my face, "Don't forget, I'll do the same to you as that car did to your brother!" I snapped. Tears cascaded down my face as I furiously tried to wipe them away.

"I beat ugly girls like you," he cackled. I heard a slam of a door on the other side of the room. Daniel was seething with rage.

"You bitch," he growled, "You don't talk to girls like that." He punched Vin-Jin straight in the face, knocking him out instantly. He went on to break his bones.

"Da-Daniel... Please stop..." I stuttered, still crying. He looked at me, eyes still flaming, but after he saw my sad expression, he stopped. Daniel walked towards me.

"Are... You okay, (Y/N)?" he asked, wiping his hands on his shirt. I bit my lip.

"I'm... okay, don't worry about it," I said, sniffing, "I'm okay. I'm fine." I moved out of the way and out of the lunch room.

(Timeskip)

I ran to the graveyard. Collapsing on a stone, I sobbed and sobbed.

"Jae... I miss you so much..." I cried, "Don't leave us... Not again..." I gave the excuse to the teacher that Jae was just sick. I covered it from the media. But no, the truth was...

Jae, my brother, was dead.

It happened at midnight, where he was riding his motorcycle, he got hit by a drunk driver. He died from blood-loss. He spoke to me in the infirmary.

"Take care... of Daniel for me..." he spoke, then died. I cried, remembering his soft smile, his glorious golden eyes.

"Jae... Daniel would've loved to see your smiling face, your beautiful lips, and the family you could've created. I know you loved him, Jae. Why did you have to chose me to take care of him?" I whispered, crinkling my eyes as I looked at his face in a picture.

"(Y/N)..." I heard. I looked up.

"Daniel?" He looked at me, next to the grave.

"Who is that?" he asked, oblivious.

"No one." Daniel looked at the name, and his eyes widened.

"N-No..."

"Yes, Daniel. Now that you know, are you happy?" I yelled, fresh tears flowing down my face, "ARE YOU SATISFIED THAT YOU KNOW?! THAT YOU KNOW MY BROTHER IS DEAD?!"

"N-No... I-I..."

"YOU WHAT? YOU WHAT, DANIEL? ARE YOU HAPPY THAT HE'S GONE? HE'S GONE AND HE LOVED YOU! HE LOVED TO SEE YOUR SMILING FACE, HE LOVED SEEING YOUR GLORIOUS MOMENTS WHEN YOU'D WALK AROUND LIKE A CHILD IN A CANDY STORE!" I shouted once more, "I HATE THIS! IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I LET HIM SLIP AWAY FROM MY GRASP AND HE GOT HURT! I DON'T DESERVE TO BE THE SISTER OF SOMEONE SO BEAUTIFUL AND PURE!"

I was shaking, tears flowing more than ever down my rosy cheeks. Daniel approached me, like I was a wild animal. He gently hugged me, as I sobbed into his jacket.

"I just want my brother back!" I cried, clinging onto the black haired male. Daniel sighed and squeezed me tightly.

"I know it's not okay... I know what you are going through... I lost my father in a war, and things were never the same. Our family fell into poverty, everything changed. That is, until I met your family. Jae provided me with everything I could need. He loved me, cherished me, and took care of me... But I love you, (Y/N)," Daniel admitted, looking at me.

"N-No... Please, I don't want Jae to suffer down like this, Daniel."

"Please... (Y/N), please."

"He asked me to take care of you, Daniel. Not to be your lover," I said, pushing Daniel away. I heard a voice in the wind.

"(Y/N), you have my blessings. Please, go on. Take care of my Daniel. Go on, I want him to be with who he loves," the wind whispered. Daniel and I both looked up.

"Jae?" we whispered.

"Please, I beg of you. It's my final wish."

"J-Jae..." I sighed, looking at Daniel. The wind kissed Daniel's head one last time.

"Stay safe, you two." The voice vanished for good this time.

"Jae. Jae! JAE!" I screamed, "DON'T LEAVE!" Daniel kissed my head as he calmed me down.

"I'll be there, whenever and wherever, (Y/N). So... Fulfill your brother's last wish and please, stay with me."

"I will. For Jae," I said. He smiled, then pecked my lips.

"For Jae," he repeated. I looked into his dark eyes and smiled.

This is going to be the start of something new.