11. Jae- Unspoken Lover

(Requested)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I silently climbed out of my limo, shutting the door lightly. I smiled at my driver and bowed, turning to the school as I watched the car drive away.

Gulping, I breathed in and brushed my hair out of my eyes.

Here we go. Hopefully father doesn't need to have to sue this school.

(Timeskip)

I walked into the classroom and smiled at the class. I was mute, so that resulted in me getting bullied, and for father to sue most of the schools in South Korea. I smiled uncomfortably remembering the situations.

I lifted up my hands and started to sign words out.

"Hello, I am (Y/N)," I signed, looking at the class. They all just murmured among each other.

"Do you know what the hell she's doing?"

"I don't, but she seems crazy."

"Stupid-ass bitch doesn't even know how to talk."

I sighed and dropped my hands to my sides, knowing this would happen. This always happens. I heard a tapping on a table, to get everyone's attention. There was a guy, blonde, and probably rich.

"I am Jae Yeol, nice to meet you, (Y/N)," the blonde male signed back. I smiled widely and winked.

"Thank you."

(Timeskip)

I gratefully smiled and walked alongside my new friend to his small group. I tilted my head to the side as I saw a plethora of people sitting on a lunch table. My eyes widened and I tapped Jae's shoulder rapidly.

"These are all you friends? You have so many!" I signed, pointing towards the group. He chuckled a bit and nodded, beckoning for me to follow him. I smiled and took his hand.

"Jae! Oh, you must be (Y/N), right?" I turned to the direction of the voice. A pretty boy was sitting, smiling at the both of us. I smiled back and waved.

"Did Jae show you around?" I nodded, and was about to answer, when he responded almost immediately.

"Do you need me to introduce you to everyone?" I took a step back, stunned that he knew what I was going to say after. I cautiously nodded, looking at him warily.

He only smiled, totally oblivious to what he just did, and took my hand, leading me to different parts of the group.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N)," I signed to a brunette girl and a black-haired boy. She smiled and tried to sign back but it looked like something different.

"Hi, I'm Mjra." I cocked my eyebrow in confusion.

"Do you mean Mira?"

She nodded her head and smiled.

"You are very talented," she signed in return.

"Thank you. Same to you." I turned my attention to the black-haired boy.

"Hello." He looked at me and smiled, sort of forcibly.

"Hey, do you understand what I'm saying?" he said stupidly. I sighed and shook my head in disbelief. Kids these days.

"Oh course I can, you idiot," I signed angrily. Mira giggled while the boy furrowed his eyebrows.

"My name is Zack. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand and glared.

"Nice to meet you too, idiot." I turned on my heel and stomped off, clearly pissed. Daniel laughed nervously and led me to the others. Hopefully they were nicer.

(Timeskip)

I looked up at the gang coming in. I shuddered under their stares.

"Hey, don't worry, everything is going to be alright," Daniel reassured, "They're my friends." I sighed and slowly walked up to them.

"Daniel!" the leader exclaimed, beaming. I was stunned. Just who is he? A bad boy, or a teddy bear?

"Who's this?" the leader asked, looking at me. I smiled softly and waved, looking at the ground, unable to meet his eyes.

"My name is (Y/N)," I signed out, hoping they would understand. The crew slowly nodded, bowing.

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)." I almost choked. What the fuck?

"How do you know sign language?" I signed rapidly, flailing my arms.

"Oh, on some occasions we go to the senior center and entertain the elders for a while. Vasco's idea," the big eared man said. I nodded in approval, surprised.

"I didn't know you guys were this nice to people. I don't mean to be rude, but by your exteriors, I mean, I thought you guys would be the bullies of the school," I signed shyly, a small blush imminent on my face.

"We get that a lot, don't worry about it."

I smiled. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

(Timeskip)

Despite knowing so many people, I always hung out with Jae. It was nice having someone that couldn't talk, sharing so many traits with you, you know?

I waved to Jae, happily jumping up and down. He grinned as he saw me, wrapping an arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes and shrugged it off, seeing it as a friendly gesture.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Jae also gave me a device where I could input words, and it would say it for me. Handy. I wonder why he doesn't have one.

"Do you want to go anywhere today?" I "spoke." He thought for a moment.

"Maybe the park?" he signed. I nodded and dragged him along. Let's go!

(Timeskip)

I sat down on the bench, Jae sitting close to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I giggled and placed my head on his shoulder.

"It's nice to have time like this," I typed, looking at Jae. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

After a few minutes, the air seemed quite tense, and Jae would always check his pocket for something.

"What's wrong Jae? Did you forget something?" I typed, frowning. He shook his head and stuck his hand in his pocket, pulling out a piece of paper.

"Read it," he signed. I nodded and took the piece of paper. My eyes widened as I read it.

"My Dearest, (Y/N),

I don't really know how to put this properly, but I'll try my best:

I Love You.

I didn't really know what attracted me to you. Your beauty, your charm, your smile... Anything and everything, I guess. You don't know how delighted I am each day to have you by my side, and I couldn't wait until another guy snatches you up before I get a chance to have you. Please, if you don't have mutual feelings for me, it's okay. I don't want to ruin this beautiful friendship we have. It's your choice, love.

- Your Silent Lover"

Tears welled up in my eyes as I stared at him. His lips formed into a thin line as he slowly moved away from me. I shook my head as I pulled his scarf and smashed my lips onto his.

"Yes, yes, Jae Yeol, a million times yes," I signed, not caring there were other people around. He smiled and hugged me, clutching my back. I giggled, embracing him as well.

"My dear, Unspoken Lover..." I thought, looking at the azure sky, "How wonderful."