7. Vasco- Imitations

(Requested!)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I snickered as I got a white tank-top from my boyfriend's clothing basket. I put on his leather Burn Knuckles jacket, and his grey pants. I looked in the mirror, painting on a fake beard.

"I'm Vasco, defender of justice!" I said, lowering my voice a few whole octaves, "I protect the weak, and defeat evil using my big muscles! Hah!" I burst out laughing and felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Daniel, you have to eat less, oh time to go on a diet!" I exclaimed again, striking a pose, "100 push-ups, sit-ups, and a 10km run every day! Jace is my best friend!" I started to feel tears rising in my eyes from laughing so hard. I suddenly heard a door open. There was Vasco's crew, Burn Knuckles, with Vasco in front, staring at me, still in cosplay.

"Wel... Come... Home???"

(Timeskip)

I pouted as Vasco made me wear one of his oversized hoodies.

"Vascooo~" I whined, "Give me back the clothing..." He huffed and kissed my nose.

"Not now. The guys are here." I grumped and walked into the hallway. I plopped myself on the couch.

"Hey (Y/N)," Jace said, sipping a chocolate milk box, "What was that thing you were dressed in?"

"Vasco's clothes," I muffled.

"Why...? You know what? Forget I ever asked." I chuckled. The rest of the guys emerged from the kitchen.

"Hi everyone," I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"Hey (Y/N)."

"Why are you guys here anyways?" I asked, gesturing to the group. Woong shrugged.

"We had nothing else to do, Vasco just invited us here." I rolled my eyes, nodding.

"Seems like Vasco." The rest of the guys chuckled a bit.

"Do you want to go anywhere? 'Cuz I sure am bored." I blinked at the group. They looked at each other and shrugged.

"Park?" I shot up with excitement.

"Let's go!"

(Timeskip)

Vasco and I were trying out the parallel bars. I swung a few times, to keep my heart-rate up. I breathed in and out as I tried flips and pull-ups. I set myself down and breathed in and out rapidly.

"You okay? Don't over-work yourself," Jace chided. I rolled my eyes and playfully smiled.

"Yeah, yeah." He smirked and walked away. I chuckled as I got back on the bars.

(Timeskip)

I was exhausted when I got back to Vasco's apartment. I sighed in content as I relaxed on the soft cushions of the couch. I realized the guys weren't anywhere to be seen, as they went here earlier than Vasco and I. I walked into the bathroom, trying to find them, and I did happen to find them...

All with fake painted on beards and mustaches, white tank tops and a grey pair of pants, flexing in the mirror. I almost died from laughing a took a picture, to forever memorize this event.

"Now you all can't call me weird."