3. Jace- The Stay-Away Camp

We were riding the architecture department bus to the stay-away camp. I was the only girl on the ride, and it was deadly quiet.

"It's so tense..." I thought, placing a hand on Vasco's knee. He was older brother, and EXTREMELY protective. The only person he fully trusted was me and Jace. He already knew that I had a crush on the big-eared male. I suddenly heard a bunch of people standing up.

"Nipple Party!" I choked and shielded my eyes from the chests of Vasco's crew.

"Good lord..." I whispered, clinging onto Vasco's shirt. He placed a firm hand on my back.

"Let them have their fun." I nodded slowly and kept on holding my eyes from the view. I felt a hand grab mine.

"(Y/N), do you want to join?" I gasped and looked up, red-faced.

"J-Jace..." I stuttered, blushing even more as I saw out of the corner of my eye, his abs. I pulled my hand from his grasp.

"I-I'm good..." I muttered, slinking back down into my seat, "Thanks for the offer..." I felt his hands pry away my hands from my face.

"Hey, are you okay? You're entire face is red," he pointed out. I nodded my head quickly and sat back down. I bit my lip and let one tear slide down my face.

"(Y/N)." I sighed in Vasco's shoulder. I shook my head.

"I can't hide it anymore, Vas," I said quietly, feeling his arm wrap around my shoulders, "Even as the first female member of Burn Knuckles, I can't control this." Vasco pulled me closer.

"Even is he doesn't reciprocate your feelings, I'm here. Though, I doubt he would, I trust him." I smiled and nodded, snuggling closer to his chest. I soon feel asleep, feeling the warmth radiating from my brother's chest.

(Timeskip)

I woke up when the bus stopped, not catching the turning of a head of a certain big-eared male. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Are we here?" I said, looking around, blinking.

"We're at the camp. Don't leave my side, I don't want anything bad to happen," Vasco instructed. I nodded, getting my bag from the bottom. The campers' bags were searched, most of them having alcohol, or cigarettes hidden in their bags. My bag was just filled with snacks. Real snacks, not like the ones that had cigarette packages in them.

I smiled sheepishly when the instructor gave me a questioning look, finding out they were real snacks. I can't blame them. I had brought like, 10 bags of the stuff. The supervisors gave us instructions and we went to the activities. While I was walking to the activity, I saw the "round" counselor all alone. I smiled sadly and approached him.

"Hey, do you want to join us in some activities? We're all having fun, you should come too," I said, tapping his shoulder. His face broke out into a small smile.

"Sure." I smiled at him and waved for him to come with me. He chuckled as the Architecture department tried to pass along an egg like it was a grenade.

"You sure have a handful here, don't you?" he asked, looking at me, smiling.

"Yeah. I sure do. Considering the leader is my brother, that makes me the second-in-command." Won Bin smiled again, looking at me. I started to get a bit creeped out near the five second mark.

"U-Uh... Hello? You're spacing out," I said, snapping my fingers in front of his face. He looked back.

"S-Sorry, I do that sometimes." I frowned. Okay...?

(Timeskip)

Every single day for the past week I would catch him staring at me. Or so I thought. I accidentally didn't do the dishes on my duty, so I was helping "Zeus" with the boxes. I heard the door open.

"Hey, Won Bin, what's up dude?" I asked, smiling at him. He furrowed his eyebrows and suddenly lunged for "Zeus." I gasped as he continued to beat him up.

"Get out of here (Y/N)!" Won Bin yelled as he kept punching Zeus. I was frozen in place, not daring to move. I saw Bin's phone slip out of his pocket, falling onto the floor. What...

Since when did these pictures of me get taken? I screamed in surprise as Zeus flipped him over, then started to beat him up. I saw the username of the photos. Bin...

"Stop," I demanded, stomping my foot, "Zeus, look here." Zeus stopped.

"Who did this," I said, pointing towards the picture.

"This sick bastard did!" he blamed, pointing to the bloodied counselor on the ground. I shook my head and smirked.

"No, it must have been you. Don't think for a second I didn't already realize that you were following me around all week," I replied, looking directly into his eyes, "I know this because Won Bin isn't that type of person. I know him." Zeus faltered, but lunged forward and pushed me to the ground. I thrashed and kicked him, but to no avail.

"You must love me. Everyone must love me! And me only!" he yelled, slapping me. I grunted, and knocked my head against his, stunning him for a little bit. I jumped up and ran to Won Bin. I picked him up and threw him outside.

"Stay safe, please!" I shouted, leaving him outside. I felt two arms encase me in their grasp. I gasped as I felt my breasts being played with.

"Ack!" I spat, thrashing in their arms.

"You must love me!" Zeus growled, groping me harder. I grunted and struggled as he was abusing my body. From across the room I heard the door slam open.

... Vasco and Jace?

(Third Person)

Vasco and Jace were full-on sprinting to the secluded shack that was on the other side of the camp. They saw Won Bin outside.

"Go... Inside... (Y/N)... Is there... Needs help..." he got out, weakly pointing towards the door. Jace's eyes widened. He kicked the door down, full of rage.

"(Y/N)!" Jace and Vasco screamed, directing it to the (Hair Color)ed female. They saw the scene in front of them, and anger was overflowing from their systems.

There they saw a wanted sex offender, holding their precious (Y/N). Her face was slightly bruised, but beautiful nonetheless. She was thrashing in the male's arms, while he forcefully touched her body.

"Vasco... I got this one, please trust me..." Jace said deeply. Vasco nodded. Even as blind with rage as he was, he trusted Jace, and rushed outside to help the wounded counselor.

(Reader's POV)

I saw Jace from across the room.

"J-Jace!" I shouted, looking at him in hope. I saw the chance as the captor holding me was distracted, and twisted his neck, having him to let me go. I leaped out of his grasp, and proceeded to beat him to almost death.

"You are a sick, sick person. I hope you know that... Heemin." His eyes widened.

"How did you know that?" he croaked, coughing out blood.

"You were in my class, constantly doing sexual innuendos to my friends. Someone had to stop you."

"You were... her."

"Yes, her. I hated you from the start. Have fun in prison." I left his body on the floor, passed out and ran over to Jace.

"Jace!" I cried, hugging onto him tightly. He gripped onto my body tightly.

"(Y/N), I was so worried..." I giggled as tears were streaming down my face.

"I'm here now, Jace."

"I know." He pressed his lips to mine.

"Mmph~" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he did with my waist, as we shared a sweet kiss. I broke away, looking into his eyes.

"Please don't get hurt again."

"I won't, my little elephant."

"I love you."

"I love you too."