6. DG- Her Outer Shell

I was a girl. Nothing more. A girl who caught the attention of a K-POP star. This is my story.

I was walking along a road, listening to music. I suddenly bumped into someone who happened to be in a hurry. I tripped and fell down.

"Oh sorry! Are you okay?" I asked, rushing to check if the person was okay. Their eyes met mine. A black hue. They had pink hair, with a good face shape.

"Are you okay, sir?" I asked again, checking for any injuries.

"I'm fine." I smiled in relief.

"I hoped so. Stay safe! It's late, so don't go into any trouble!" I called, walking away. I felt like I knew him from somewhere.

(DG's POV)

She tripped and fell, and asked me if I was okay, when I purposefully rammed into her? And she didn't seem to recognize me and freak out? I smirked to myself. This girl was interesting. I didn't know if I was starting to like her or not. I'd better keep and eye on her.

(Reader's POV)

I watched the mob of fans swarm the door. I sighed, and waited patiently on the sidewalk. I saw security guards push them away.

"Hey! Make way for DG!" Who's DG? I looked up, and saw him. The same guy that I bumped into on the sidewalk! I smiled. Most people would've freaked out, but I just smiled and waved. He took notice of me sitting in the back, and waved back, smiling slightly.

Once the crowd had cleared, I walked in silently, bowing to the security on my way in. They knew me, since every other day of the week I would come to visit Crystal. I walked up the stairs and lightly rapped on the door.

"Crystal, it's me," I softly spoke, "(Y/N). I'm here for an appointment." I smiled and waved to Gun, who greeted me, and let me inside. Crystal was already sitting on the couch. I noticed her expression was one of seriousness.

"(Y/N), we need to talk." She patted the seat next to her, and I sat down.

"Crystal? What for?" I asked, looking at her. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"A successor for my father may have taken an interest in you."

"M-Me?" I stuttered, blushing, "Who could it be?" Oh man, I was so naive.

"DG." I almost choked.

"Wh-What? Why? H-How?" I stammered, trying to find the right thing to say. Crystal laughed a bit.

"He's the kind of person that doesn't judge anyone by their outer shell. But it seems you're a special case." I blinked, surprised that anyone would take an interest in me.

"Your outer shell... Most people judge you by that, but I guess DG's come to realize your inner being is as beautiful as your outer one. I have to agree," Crystal said. I smiled, blushing.

"I-I don't understand... A mundane person like me...?"

"You bumped into him one time, and you fell down, while he only stumbled?"

"Y-Yes..."

"You were the first one to say sorry, even though it was on purpose. That scene was rehearsed and scripted, (Y/N). But you didn't blame it on him, you did it yourself. You didn't recognize him, and acted like he was a normal person. You have what they call 'a heart of gold', (Y/N)." Crystal placed a hand on my knee.

"So, I'm taking you with me to see him!"

"WHAT?!"

(Timeskip)

I felt out of placed at the meeting. Sure, I had on a nice dress, but still. A bunch of directors, actors, business men, and play writers were in the same room as me. Goodness gracious.

"Crystal, you've brought a friend over," one of them said, eyeballing me. I shyly waved and bowed.

"My name is (Y/N), nice to meet you," I softly spoke.

"There is still one more person we need to welcome before we get this meeting underway." I looked towards the door. DG?

"Hello," he said, looking at the people in the room, "Shall we get this meeting started?" I looked back at the men. They nodded. A fourth through the meeting, I was wondering why I was still here.

"(Y/N), the reason I brought you here was that I wanted you to star for the lead female role in the movie 'Her Outer Shell.' I thought you would be the best recipient, as DG would play the lead male role," Crystal said, smiling slightly at me. I was flustered.

"So, Miss (Y/N), would you like to?" I looked at the director, who was smiling at me. I thought for a moment.

"If everyone else is comfortable with the idea, then yes, I will," I responded, squirming a bit in my seat. They took a minute to decide, but the whole time DG was staring at me.

"Alright. As the director, I welcome you to the screenplay of 'Her Outer Shell'!" I smiled.

"Thank you for this privilege, Mr. Hon, I will try my best to help you succeed," I said firmly.

"Crystal was right, you are exactly like the main protagonist," Mr. Hon complimented. I blushed and smiled like an idiot.

"Well, I suppose this meeting is adjourned. Good work today." As the business men were leaving the room, Crystal, DG, and I stayed put.

"So," Crystal started, "Congrats, you two." I looked at my lap.

"Thanks Crystal..."

"What? You seem nervous."

"I don't know about this... I read over the script, and there are parts where the two lovers get... intimate..." I squeaked, not looking at DG.

"You really are too innocent for your own good, (Y/N)."

"The thing is, I don't want DG to get annoyed, or bored, or anything negative about this. I barely heard his side of conversation during the meeting... And I don't know whether he'll be comfortable doing... That," I murmured, looking at my balled up hands in my lap. Crystal smirked.

"Well, I'll leave you two to talk about it." She walked out of the room, leaving an uncomfortable silence drifting in the air. After a few moments, DG got up and sat right next to me, placing his jacket on my lap.

"You look cold, is something wrong?" he said smoothly. I realized this was a line from the movie.

"No, nothing's wrong, Luke. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see my golden girl."

"Well, you can go. I don't want to be bothering you."

"I've never taken my eyes off you since the day you clumsily bumped into me on the street."

"Well, that was one day... Why did you take such an interest in me?"

"You're not like normal people, you are beautiful inside and out, and that's what makes you so special." He inched closer.

"Really?" Our lips were inches away.

"Really." His soft lips touched mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back. The kiss ended a few seconds later.

"DG..." I whispered, blushing while looking at the idol. He smiled and cupped my cheek.

"Even though these lines were from a movie, every single word I said was true," he said gently, looking into my eyes.

"I'm glad to hear that." We kissed again, as new lovers.