Bloody Rampage: Part 10

Kona.

Here I was mocking Miss Samantha and her level of naivety and I was no better. I didn't have much time to react. We were on the cusp of battle. On the other side of that wall humans and vampires were being slaughtered.

And Timon were was he. If Kona lied about who she was then it was safe to assume Timon wasn't a traitor and is captive of theirs or worse. With this revelation I jumped back into action.

"Alright you said they laced your wine. That means that they would have done the same to everyone, which means they must be in their quarters. You are going to get there and help them."

"You want to go in there. You have definitely lost your marbles if you think I am following you in there. I am getting off this island."

"There is no way off this without being caught. We don't know who is involved and we know they have a weapon that will put us down. Right now we have a slight advantage. They think you're all unconscious and Kona is probably under the impression that by now so I am."

"I can't I am no adventurer."

"This is adventure Samantha, this is life or death. Do you understand me?" Hadn't notice when I grabbed her arm but I could hear slightly crushing under my hands. Immediately I released her arm.

"So my choices are to either enter the house filled with a deadly vampire plant and craze murderous servants or have you crush me to dust out here."

"Happy to see you are in agreement."

Taking the lead, I led us onto the property. Once I told her where Kallistos kept his supply of blood and reminded her what to do when someone got in her way we parted ways. Most of the screams came from the service quarters so that was my first stop. The scene horrific, slain bodies lined the floors and blood splattered across the walls. Everyone dead.

I could heard running, it sounded to be at least three of them. As they rounded the corner they saw me and froze. As I thought they were three, each holding a sword and wearing a look of pure malice. The one in front charged me, without any effort I deflected his attacked taking his sword killing him with it. Before the second one could react he had lost his head and the third one was staring at the sword embedded in his chest. Moving through the villa I struck anyone in my path. They hadn't left a single soul alive; it pained me to think this is what they had in store for the entire village.

Headed towards the private quarters I searched for Samantha; along the way I passed two bodies. I was pleased to see she heard my advice to not let anyone stop her.

"You're alive-thank god I don't know how much more I can take." In the room there were more dead bodies including that of Mr Stephanov with Oleysa was crying over his body. "I got them to wake up but they were still too weak to fight. I tried but I couldn't fight them all."

"You did your best Samantha. The fact that you followed me back here already tell me you're worth one's salt." She tried to smile but she was exhausted.

"Dr Julien? Kallistos? I couldn't even find Miklos."

"They took Kallistos. I don't know where and I don't know why. Dr Julien wasn't here and Miklos too."

"I do." I heard the familiar voice and spun to greet it.

"You're alive!" I stalked over to where he stood, "You're hurt."

"Hardly. I still have some fight left in me."

"No Timon I can't ask anymore of you."

"Piero is dead because he tried to help Nikos. Nikos died because he found out about their plans. He overheard the third man on the boat talking about it with Piero. They were trying to recruit the old man." Timon sat down on the bed. "She killed them all for her own selfish reasons and she won't stop. This was just the beginning, first strike the Villa. Then they will gather somewhere up in the mountain and they are going to..."