Chapter Eleven

[ XI ] HUMDARD - EK VILLAIN
YOUR SMILES ARE MY STRENGTH, I'VE GOT HOPE ONLY BECAUSE OF THEM.

The next morning Alia wakes up to find her legs intertwined with someone, her eyes flutter open to reveal that someone. Varun. Her small hands balled up into fists, resting on his chest. A small smile creeping onto her lips as she watches his body heave up and down as he breathed gently in his sleep. ❝Varun,❞ she whispers, the smile still visible against her lips. A small groan escaping Varuns lips gaining a light laugh from Alia in response. ❝Varun, wake up,❞ she whispers, her fists patting against his chest softly.

❝Alu, five minutes,❞ he replies in his deep, husky morning voice. God, how that voice made Alias heart flutter!

❝Varun, I want to move in with you❞ Alia says in a voice just louder than a whisper. She figured that Varun would have forgotten what had happened yesterday night, but she wasn't one to back out of a promise.

❝What?❞ He questions, frowning.

❝I'd like to move in, with you❞ Alia comments as Varuns eyes finally flutter open. ❝Is tha-- that okay?❞

❝No. I mean yes! I mean--❞ Varun shakes his head at his stupidity, ❝Yes, it's okay with me.❞ Why wouldn't it be okay with him? It's what he's wanted for a while now, he hates being alone.

He would never ask Alia, he was too afraid. Well, at least he thought that he hadn't asked her. He couldn't remember. He couldn't remember the shouting, he couldn't remember all the tears, he couldn't remember the cursing. Why? He was drunk.

❝Why'd you want to move in, I mean I don't mind, but why?❞ He questions still shocked, both of them now laying on their sides, facing each other.

❝Because . . . well, I just want to be with you. Remember the contract we signed? I'm meant to be looking out for you at all times, and I'm not doing a good job of it at the mo--❞

❝You're not doing a good job? Alia, you are! Trust me.❞ He admits. ❝You're like a shooting star, people like you don't walk into my life all the time, scratch that, people like you don't walk into my life at all! You mean a lot to me, Alia. You know that, right?❞ He questions, his thumb caressing her cheek tenderly.

Alia nods hesitantly, the truth is she didn't know that she meant that much to Varun. A smile forming against his lips, ❝my shooting star.❞ He winks playfully just to hear Alias sweet, angelic giggle, and so he did as she instantly began to laugh.

He really needed to get a grip of his real, raw emotions but he couldn't.

The following few weeks consisted of Varun helping Alia with shifting her clothing and other important, valuable essentials to his house. Varun would have to drive back to Alias house if she had accidentally left something behind, but he didn't mind. All he cares about was that Alia had willingly moved in with him, well, at least he thought that it was her idea and not his own.

It had been exactly a month since Varun and Alias Koffee With Karan interview, yet fans were still going crazy. Varun would smile down at his phone, seeing pictures that fans had screenshot from their interview. He'd read all of their cute tweets about them. He'd even tweet back to them, something he wouldn't have done three months ago. ❝Alu, I guess they've accepted you as part of the family.❞ Varun comments referring to his fans, showing Alia all of the tweets.