Chapter Fourteen

I love you, @daddydhawan!
Hugs & Kisses.

Dedication: @xbluejerseywalix
I love you so much, Deeya!

[ XIV ] DIL DIYAN GALLAN - TIGER ZINDA HAI
TALKS OF THE HEART, WE'LL SHARE SITTING NEXT TO ONE ANOTHER, STARING INTO EACH OTHERS EYES.

Six Months . . .
(Since The Contract Started.)

Alia wakes up to a cold and empty bed, rubbing her eyes with a pout wondering were Varun had gone. She squints her eyes, noticing a small pale pink coloured note left on his pillow.

Morning, Alu.
Go freshen up and meet me downstairs, see you then!
- Mr. Dhawan

She couldn't help but smile at the nickname he'd signed the note off with, the nickname she'd give him. She places the note under her pillow, probably because she wanted to reread it over and over again later on, but she wouldn't admit that.

After taking a hot shower, using the lavender scented body wash Varun had purchased for her, she slides herself into her silk black nightgown. Again, purchased for her by Varun. She did have to admit, he knew exactly what a girl wanted and needed. The bathroom was full of perfumes, hair products and other essentials Varun picked out.

Throwing her hair into a messy bun, she quickly makes her way downstairs, barefoot. Her tiny feet dancing against the floorboards as makes her way to the kitchen, since Varun wasn't in the living room.

Her feet stop in their tracts as they touch the cold tiled floor, seeing Varun standing with his back to her. Oh, and must I mention that he's shirtless, only wearing his joggers. Look away. Look away. Look away. Her conscious screams as she finds herself practically gawking at his tan coloured back. His muscles flexing as he moved.

❝Alu?❞ Varun speaks up, causing Alia to snap out of her trance. Alia wondered how he knew she was there, since he wasn't even looking at her and she was certain she hadn't make any noise.

❝Mhmm.❞ She hums in response, watching him turn to face her.

Man tits. Man tits. Man TITS!

❝I didn't think you'd be down, uh, soon. I'm not dressed.❞ He explains scratching the back of his neck, before reaching for his white bath robe which was laying on the counter.

❝It's alright❞ Alia says, but regretting her words as soon as they leave her mouth. He's so going to hold this against you, Alia. Great.

❝You like seeing me shirtless then, Miss Arora?❞ He offers her his signature smirk. Alias heart skips a beat, Miss Arora. The way her surname name rolled of his tongue was perfect, she could listen to it all day. She silently thanked God for giving her such a surname, one that sounded as soft as silk as he said it.

❝Miss Arora? Since when did you start using my surname, Mr. Dhawan?❞ Alia remarks, smirking back at him.

I won't be using it for long. Varun wants to retort, but he couldn't.

❝Since now.❞ He shrugs.

❝Anyway, what was with the note?❞ Alia questions, curiously.