•Day 45•

The cold sweat running down my neck and onto my chest gave me goosebumps. As if a snake has made its way to my neck and is slithering down.

The room I'm in seems to have gotten dark by each second. I try to turn around but I hit into yet another wall, and the grave like room is getting smaller and smaller. The abounded screams are getting louder and the blood from my mouth is unstoppable.

No exit, no explanation, I scream in fear. I scream for help. But no one seems be around. My heart is beating faster by each tick of the clock.

The echoes of my name being called over and over are ringing through my ears as I finally let out a cry. A cry that calls upon all those I've known. In the very back is Nick. Standing there and pointing at me, blaming me for his death. Whilst the person I murdered is standing in another corner, screaming for me to call the ambulance.

Cayden is there too. Laughing at how vulnerable I've become. Shouting at me and twisting my hair as he calls me a murderer. The many sins I've committed are now unforgivable. There's no turning back. Everyone seems to be coming closer to me. Even Tyler is there. With a fierce look upon his face he steps forward.

Everyone is a step away, and the harmony of the screams seem to make my heart stop.

                   •Forming Tears•

I wake up with the bright sun shining on my face, my alarm clock. My body is drenched in a cold sweat and my eyes have been tearing up. As if a truck is parked on top of my head, my headache is in full blast. I get up and go to the bathroom. Taking a shower and cleaning myself I come out and into the kitchen. There are muffins on the breakfast table and a cup of what looks like hot chocolate.

I sit down with my towel twisted around my hair as I take a sip of the hot chocolate. Still tastes hot and fresh. Meaning Mrs Mayers had just gone out.

The nightmare that crushed my heart. The scenes still going through my head. Everyone was blaming me. I was the only one to blame. Even Nick blamed me.

I'm afraid.

What if I hurt him?

What if the same incident occurs again.

Will he be okay?

I take my last bite out of the muffin and go back to my room to change. I put on navy blue jeans and a white and blue striped shirt with white converse. I exit my room and get my coat and soon head out towards Walmart.

I applied for a job there and a few other stores and restaurants. And now I have a small interview to go to.

I reach there just before the interview starts and am greeted by the manager named Matt.

"Hello Elizabeth. Nice to meet you. My name is Matt and I'm the manager. I'll be interviewing you today. Sounds good?" Matt says after we shake hands.

He has a short brown beard with specks of grey in it and brown messy hair. Almond shaped eyes, soft nose and pink lips. The man appears to be in his mid-thirties.

"Sure."

He leads me into a room and I sit down. After a couple questions I'm told to wait for a few minutes. He asked questions about my experience- which I don't have- but what's so hard about scanning items and putting them into bags for customers.

Matt enters the room with a red face and a sweat running down his neck, probably no good news.

"this is the part i hate most.." he mutters to himself.