Chapter 3

( Authors note: hey spy school fans!!! I just wanted to apologies for the short chapters. please comment and give me ideas!! enjoy the chapter!!!!!:))

Bens POV:

We boarded the bus that would drop us off somewhere near the airport, then we would walk the rest of the way. "Ben!" I heard a voice chirp. " Over here!" I slid into the seat next to Zoe. she smiled and asked me if I was exited to get to go to Florida. I only nodded as a response knowing that even though it sounded fun, it was still going to be dangerous. There weren't many people on this mission. Cyrus began calling roll.

"Chip?"

"Here'

"Jawa?"

" Present"

"Ben?"

"Here"

"Erica?"

"Here" she replied with a stone cold voice

"Hank?"

"Here"

"Alexander?"

"oh, yes um hi.... I mean here"

Cyrus only rolled his eyes.

"Okay this looks like everyone." said Cyrus " As you probably know by now the President and his family are in great danger. our mission is to get to Florida, keep an eye on them, and take down SPYDER." I could hear from the front of the bus Erica voice sound slightly annoyed and asked "Thats it? No locations of where Spyder might be? No intel on what they might actually be doing to kill the president? Nothing??" Cyrus looked at her a bit embarrassed and replied " we only have so much that we can share. When we get to Florida you guys will know much more. But for now, lets just focus on getting to Florida." And with that he turned and walked to the front of the bus as we pulled off the school grounds.

We all rode in silence for a while before Mike broke it. " So do you guys think that the hotel will have a pool?" Jawa laughed and replied " Of course! But when were there we will have to focus on the mission, not girls." Suddenly the bus pulled to a stop. "Were here!" yelled Alexander. We all grabbed our bags and headed toward the airport. I was completely unaware of my surroundings while me, Mike, Jawa,and Chip were all arguing about who was going to win the World Series. It took me a few seconds that we were near the tower that me and Erica had spent up in one night hiding from some kidnappers. I glanced at Erica who also looked up at me and was remembering that same night. But we were quickly interrupted by Hank who teased "Ohhhh those love birds! Looks like Erica's got the hots fo-" But he was quickly cut off by Erica who had shoved him up on the airport wall and hissed " If you ever say anything about me liking Ben, I will kill you." and it didn't look like she was joking.