Chapter 6

Ericas POV:

We pulled up to the hotel and parked the van. As we checked in, you'll never guess who we saw at our very same hotel in Miami, Florida. The principal. Ben was the first to notice. He nudged me and whispered "Erica. Principal Sidebottom is in this same hotel standing by the fountain." I look over to see the principal on the phone, clearly not noticing us. "What do you think he's doing here?" asks Ben. I really had no idea. " Probably just here for vacation" I reply. But apart of me didn't fully believe myself. I had to talk to grandpa.

Zoes POV:

I ended up sharing a room with Erica, which once again, was kind strange. Not only the fact that 3/4 of the stuff she brought was weapons/spy gadgets, but she just seemed a bit off. She would pace around the room in deep thought. "Erica?" I finally spoke up, "Is everything okay?" She looked up at me and pursed her lips. "Yeah." She replied "I'm just thinking." We sat in silence for a few minutes until Erica look at me with a odd look in her eyes. "Zoe?" She asked. "Yes?" She gave me a wary look and finally asked, "Can I ask you something?" I looked at her and replied "Of course! Whats wrong?" She hesitated but finally said " Do you think its would be weird that principal Sidebottom is in the same hotel as us when he is supposed to be back on campus?" I thought about this for a moment. "I really don't know...." I replied, " I think it is definitely strange. I would talk to your grandpa for sure." She thought things over for a minute before heading for the door.

Ericas POV:

Part of me wanted to believe that Principal Sidebottom was just her for vacation. But what struck me odd is the fact that I had been keeping tabs on campus, and he was "supposedly"there. I walked up to grandads hotel room which he was sharing with Alexander and knocked only twice before before grandpa opened the door. I guess I had a odd look on my face because he immeditaly asked me what was wrong. I stared into his eyes and said "Principal Sidebottom is in this hotel." Surprisingly, this didn't shock him a bit. " I know kitten, me and your father have been trying to figure out what he is doing here, but we haven't had any luck. Right now, I need you to go get everyone and tell them to be in our room in 5 minutes." I nodded and left the room. I have figured out that once you become a spy, you get gut instincts, and I didn't have a good feeling about this.

Bens POV:

When Erica came to me and Mikes room and told us to be up in Cyrus room in 5 minutes, I new something was wrong. I had a feeling he just wanted to discuss the mission and how we were going to stop SPYDER and save the president, but the way Erica made it sound, I think it was about something else. Me and Mike went up to Cyrus and Alexanders hotel room and the second we knocked the rushed us in. Something was definitely up. After everyone was up there, Hank was the first to ask what was going on. Cyrus sighed and looked at all of us. " Principal Sidebottom is in this hotel. He is supposed to be on campus back in DC. We really don't know what he is doing here. He could just simply be on vacation, but he could be doing something completely different. So just to be on the safe side, I think we need to break into his room." Every one nodded as Erica asked " So whats the plan? Are we going now? Who all will be going?" Cyrus thought things over for a minute, but before he replied Erica said " And do you guys really think someone as stupid as the principal could plot something big? Maybe he's just here for vacation." It didn't really even look like she was buying what she was saying. "But do you remember what happened with Murry Hill?" said Jawa, " He seemed lazy and kind idiotic.." He trailed off. Cyrus finally said " Me and Alexander are staying in our hotel room to keep an eye out. I want Zoe, Chip, Mike, and Hank guarding the halls. That leaves Ben, Erica, and Jawa breaking and entering. Is everyone clear?" We all nodded. "Okay."Said Erica, "Lets move."

(Authors Note: and thats the end of the chapter! I know it was really long. Th next one will probably be shorter. Please comment and tell me your thoughts and opinions on this story so far! do you guys like it?)