Chapter 13

Erica's POV:

I failed.                                                                                                                                                                                                 I had one job. Protect the Stern family.                                                                                                                                 And I failed.                                                                                                                                                                               I got distracted by my feelings, and let my emotions out.                                                                                   And it came to bite me in the butt.                                                                                                                                 Jason was kidnapped by SPYDER, and it was all my fault.                                                                                          I knew what I had to do.                                                                                                                                                              No more feelings.                                                                                                                                                                   No more emotions.                                                                                                                                                                        Complete and utter,                                                                                                                                                                       Ice.