Chapter 7

Bens POV:

We all quickly ran to our rooms to get our "disguises". Me and Mike wore baseball caps and t-shirts with sunglasses to make us look like tourist. Chip wore a Miami t-shirt with swim trunks and a baseball hat. Jawa wore tourist stuff with glasses. Zoe wore a sundress with glasses and he hair pulled back in braids. Erica wore a black blouse with jeans and her hair pulled back in a bun with sunglasses. And yet Hank had the most interesting disguise of all. He wore a blond wig with a dress carrying a baby doll. "This is stupid." said Hank, "I look like a ugly woman." Chip snickered and said "Yes. Yes you do Hanky-poo." He held up his phone "Smile!" Finally Erica said "Guys come on. We can take pictures of Hank later. Lets get going." Chip, Mike, Zoe, and Hank all took there spots in the hall. Me , Erica, and Jawa quickly unlocked his door. We stepped inside with shock on our face. We found computers, gadgets, and weapons. "Yeah. He is definitely up to something." said Jawa. "Wow. Nice observation skills." replied Erica sarcastically. Erica ran over to the computer, jammed a flash drive into it, and began furiously typing away. Me and Jawa on the other hand were left taking pictures. After a few minutes passed and me and Jawa were done taking pictures, we want over to watch Erica. "Well" said Erica " The principal might be smarter than we thought, but he doesn't even have protective passwords on his files. The idiot." After a few more minutes went by of he going threw hundreds of files, she stopped. She read it, and then read it again. "Oh my god." she said shocked. "What?" I asked. She looked at me and Jawa with utter confusion on her face. I finally got a look at what shocked her. I had the same reaction.

The principal of the academy of espionage was a double agent for SPYDER.

(Authors Note: And thats the end! Are you guys liking the story so far? Do you guys have any ideas for the next chapters? I hoped you guys like this!)