Chapter 10

Ericas POV:

Welp. Things didn't go as planned. I try talking to Jemma, and it turns into me and Ben pretending to be a "thing", and I haven't even told anyone yet. After we left the beach, and piled into the mini van, grandpa looked at me weirdly. "Erica..." he said "what happened on the beach with Jemma?" Everyone turned toward me as I looked out the window. "Umm..." I look over at Mike "Well the good news for you is Jemma is interested in you. She invited Me, you, and ,....umm Ben over to her resort" Ben looked at me confused. "Why me?" he asked. "Welllll..." I said with a fake laugh " Jemma kind of thinks were like a, um, a 'thing'. So she invited you to."Ben looked shocked and immediately blushed. "Awwww" Said Chip. I gave him a if-you-don't-shut-up-now-i-will-kill-you-look. He cowered down and said sorry. "Well." said grandpa "You to better get to know each other, because you guys are 'dating'." Me and Ben just looked at each other for a long time.

Bens POV:

We eventually arrived at Jemma and her family's resort. It was really nice. "Whoa." said Zoe as me, Erica, and Mike all got out of the van. Mike gave me a wink and the walked up to Jemma. Jemma smiled and greeted herself. Erica snapped into her Sasha mode and gave Jemma a hug. I bet Erica 'loved' doing that. "Well. What would you guys like to do?" asked Jemma. We all looked at each other and Mike said " A tour would be awesome!" Erica sighed at relief. "Sure!" said Jemma. We walked up to the front gates as Jemma went into tour guide mode. As we were walking by the pool, Erica pulled something out of her pocket. I leaned in and whispered "What is that?" She looked around to make sure no one was listening the whispered "They are bugs." I gave her a confused look "Why?" I asked "They aren't our enemies." Erica rolled her eyes and said "I know that. I am just keeping tabs on them." As Jemma kept talking with Mike trailing her, she suddenly turned toward us with excitement and said "Omg! I just remembered that tomorrow night we are having this huge dance! I should so ask my father if its okay with him if you guys can come! Ben and Sasha could go together and me and Mike could go together! You can even invite the rest of your friends!" I looked at Erica who looked at me and blushed. "Yeah Benny-poo!" She said in her fake accent even though it looked like it was physically hurting her.

Cyrus came to pick us up a few hours later. "Hey guys!" he said in a grandpa tone "Did you guys have fun?" Erica either didn't pick up on what he was doing or she simply didn't care. "Horrible." she said "We found out nothing and on top of that we are going back there again tomorrow night." He looks at us threw the drivers mirror and says "Well thats good right?" Me and Erica look at each other as Mike says "Well I get to be Jemma's date tomorrow night for a dance, but Erica and Ben have to pretend to be a couple at the dance." Cyrus slowly turned toward me and Erica and asked "Is that true?" Erica slowly nodded. Cyrus muttered under is breath "I don't like this. Not one bit." Erica looked at him and said "Grandad. You don't have to worry about any thing. I don't know about everyone else, but me and Ben are keeping this professional. No feelings."