Chapter 9

(Authors note: Oh.My.God. I AM DEAD!!!!!! not only did Stuart Gibbs post a title, book cover and a publish date, but a summary, and spy school #7!!!!!! Im crying! comment if you have predictions or any thoughts! Enjoy the chapter:)))

Bens POV:

I woke up to the sound of Mike yelling " BEN!! WAKE UP! We overslept! We were souposed to be in the lobby eating breakfast and hour ago!" I sat up concerned. "Omg! Cyrus texted me an hour ago too!" I said panicked.

Cyrus (7:45 AM) : Ben, meet us with Mike in the lobby in 15 minutes to eat

Cyrus (7:50AM): We have some things to discuss.

Cyrus (8:15AM) :Um.. are you coming? Everyone is here.

Cyrus (8:20AM): Ben. Everyone is down here ready to eat. We are all hungry.

Cyrus (8:30AM): Thats it. Were done waiting. Were eating.

"Omg!" I yelled to Mike, "He is going to kill us!" Me and Mike were down to the lobby in less than five minutes. As Cyrus said, everyone was down there. As we walked up to the table that everyone was at,eating, Erica looked at us and said "Geesh. Look like someone overslept." She rolled here eyes and gave Zoe a look. Cyrus eyed me and Mike and then gave us a look to sit down. "Well. We have some things to discuss." I looked at Mike. He clearly thought we were going to get in trouble. "Yes. We do." I replied, "This mission is serious. Whats the plan." Cyrus look around at everyone and said "There is honestly not a whole lot we can do at this point. The mission is to just go to the beach.... and keep an eye on the Stern family. Me, Alexander,and Hank will be in the mini van keeping an eye on things, while the rest of you will be "playing" on the beach." I think he knew Erica wasn't going to be too happy wearing a bikini with all of us boys around, because the second Cyrus said that, she tensed up. "Yay! We get to go to the beach! 'cmon Erica! Lets go get dressed." Erica rolled her eyes, but obediently got up and walked away with Zoe. We all sat there and ate for a few more minutes in silence before Cyrus looked at us with a look on his face and said "Guys, I know your Spies and all, and you have been trained to handle some of the most intense situations. I respect that. But you guys still have some of that teenage boy in you that likes looking at gir-" but before he could finish he was interrupted by Jawa who said "Ew! We may still be teenage boys as you said and all, but were not excited about hanging out at the beach....looking at girls like Jemma." Cyrus rolled his eyes and said "Okay. Lets just get this mission over with." And with that everyone got up and left to head to the beach.

Ericas POV:

I usually never complain about missions that often. Most are pretty nice going on because I usually have my friends. This one I do have my friends on, but it is stationed on the beach. Of all places. It is so easy to get distracted from my surroundings when I'm 1.) At the beach. 2.) With my (kind of) friends. 3.)With Ben and a bunch of other boys at the beach. As me and Zoe were getting our swimsuits on, I began wondering what if SPYDER attacked? What if I actually had to go talk to Jemma. "Ready?" Asked Zoe. "Yeah." We walked out of the door to go meet everyone else in the van. "Are you excited!?" I looked at her and rolled my eyes, "Yeah, sure I guess." We got into the van to be greeted by Alexander "Hey girls! Are you excited to go to the beach!?"

Bens POV:

"Okay." said Cyrus "Were here." We all piled out of the van onto the beach. The first thing we did was "set up" our stuff, which consisted of an umbrella, some towels, and a cooler "with drinks". Really the cooler had weapons in it, but no one knew that except us. "Alright. What now?" asked Mike. We all looked around at each other. "I think we act like normal...teenagers." Zoe said "Yeah! like playing in the water! 'cmon!" Zoe was obviously acting. We all obediently followed her to the water. Wow. There were ALOT of girls here.... stop Ben! You can't get distracted. As we were "playing" in the water, Eric seemed off. I slid over to her and nudged her and gave her a whats up look. She met my eyes, and without saying a word, looked over at Jemma. I looked over to see the presidents daughter sitting by herself, tanning. "Guys...." Erica looked at all of us "I know I'm not that social and all, but she's over there all alone, maybe I could go talk to her...." Zoe chirped up " Yeah! Thats an awesome idea!" Erica looked at her a little helpless " I don't know how to talk to girls. What do they talk about??" Zoe rolled her eyes "Omg!" she said laughing "Just pretend your talking to me! Do you remember when I tried having "girl talk" on the ski lift?" Erica looked a bit embarrassed "yeah..." suddenly Cyrus came threw our ear piece and said "I don't know if thats a good idea...." Zoe gasped "Yes it is!" Cyrus grunted " Fine. Erica, go over and make conversation with Jemma. You both are 15.... just talk about something girly like boys and makeup." Chip laughed at this and batted his eyelashes and twirled his hair. "Stop before I hurt you." said Erica. Chip obediently stopped because he knew she wasn't kidding. Erica sighed but got out of the water and walked toward Jemma Stern. The presidents of the United States Of Americas daughter.

Erica POV:

Well. This didn't go as planed. We were just supposed to hang out at the beach and keep an eye on things..... not me talking to Jemma. "Hey!" I said in the girlies voice I could "I feel like I recognize you!" Jemma looked up at me with a faint smile "Yeah...you probably do... my dads kind of important..." she trailed off. "Omg!" I gasped "Your the presidents daughter, aren't you!"She looked at me a bit embarrassed with a shy smile. "What is your name?" she asked. I hesitated "Um... Sasha." She smiled "I like that name. I guess as you already know, I'm Jemma." I smiled back "Yeah. You are kind of famous" she laughed. That was good (I think). She glanced back toward Mike and I said "Do you like him?" She blushed and replied " Well, he is pretty cute." I fake gasped " Omg! He is my friend! I could go get him and you guys could meet!" Eww I thought to myself. Mike. Gross. "Well, I am getting ready to go, but you, Mike and your boyfriend could come to my place tomorrow!" Umm.. what did she just say? My boyfriend? Me and Ben? I looked at her and said "Him?" and pointed to Ben. That same second he looked up at me. "Of course!" she said. "So tomorrow?" She asked. "Sure!" I said and plastered the fakest smile ever. How was I going to tell Ben?

(Authors Note: And thats the chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry it was kind of long (Like 1200 words) But anyway.... Please comment anything you guys want! recommendations, predictions you name it. Im so excited for the Spy School 6!)