Chapter 11

(Authors note: Hey guys! Hope you guys like the book so far! Enjoy the drama in the next few chapters! Btw thank you so much TheSeventhWriter for commenting!! Your such an amazing writer!!!! )

Bens POV:

Erica.Looked.Stunning.

We arrived to the resort with our dates. Me and Erica, Then Mike and Jemma. Zoe ended up with Jawa and Chip was just going to hit on random girls. As Erica stepped out of the mini van I stood there in awe. Her raven brown hair blew in the wind as her icy blue eyes matched he blue dress. She smiled and said "Hi Ben." I smiled back and said "Hi 'Sasha'." She laughed and linked arms with me and we walked into the dance together.

Cyrus POV:

I don't like this. I don't like this at all. My little kitten is going to a dance with a boy. I can see it her eyes. She has feelings for Ben. She tries to hide it, but she can't. I am her grandpa. I know her almost better than anyone. She likes Ben as more than a classmate. And it could ruin this whole mission.

Ben POV:

As we walked in I look at Erica and ask, "Well, what now?" She lives me a smile and says "I guess dance or something. Things that normal teenagers do." I turned to her and gave her a grin and said "Sasha, may I have this dance?" She took my hand and said "Of course." We walked out onto the dance floor with her hand in mine, and begun to dance. I finally looked up at Erica and asked "Erica, do you...like me?" She pursed her lips and locked eyes with me. "Like I said in Vail, its complicated." She finally said. We danced some more, then to my astonishment, she put her head on my shoulder and sighed.

Time passed, then suddenly Erica grew uncomfortable. She look behind her, then turned to me with worry on here face. "Ben. There is something I need to tell you-" But before she could finish, she collapsed onto the floor. We herd a scream, and from there on, the night turned into a living hell.

(Authors note: Hey! hoped you guys liked the chapter! I'm sorry I used the word hell, if anyone was upset by that. I just thought it described the scene the best!)