chapter 3- 9:00 PM, the fuck?

~Shayne's POV~
It had been about a week since i gave Damien my number. I didn't really see him that much because he was in smosh games and i was in the squad, but i still *kind of* wished to see him walking around the office.

~time skip: after work~

I flopped on my couch after a long day of filming. We did 2 seriously super stupid sleepovers and filmed 1 show w/ no name, 1 put it in my mouth where we made Noah eat indian food, and a smosh science episode. I was exhausted. I turned on my tv and flipped to netflix to watch the next episode of Grey's anatomy. A bright light filled my room as my phone flashed. I opened it up to see a text from Damien.

S= shayne
D= Damien

Time: 9:00 PM, that night

D= hey shayne, how are you doing?
S= i'm fine, and it's 9:00 at night. Go to bed.
D= i caaaaan't. Will you please talk to me? We might as well since we work together now. Why were you so awkward and sweaty in the elevator?

~Shayne's POV~
fuck.
~Damien's POV~
Why doesn't he get that i'm flirting?

S= idk, i guess i was just hot and sweaty because i ran around the office.
D= you're always hot. ;)

~Shayne's POV~
Did he really just say that to me?

~Damien's POV~
Did i really just say that to him?

S= oh.
D= sorry about that. Anyway, would you like to go for coffee tomorrow at 10?
S= sorry, I have to take my dog to the vet tomorrow.

~Shayne's POV~
I don't have a dog. I looked down again to see another text.

D= oh ok. How about sunday?

I didn't want to make up another obviously fake excuse to i just said yes. I agreed to coffee with Damien, who i had moved to LA to avoid.