chapter 8- reunited

~Shayne's POV~

As soon as the plane landed and everyone got off, i bolted out the large doors that kept me from seeing Damien. I felt like i was running towards my destiny, as being awag from him for almost a month made me realize how much i loved him.

I saw his goofy smiling face as i ran up to him and engulfed him in a hug, but he let go and brought me into a passionate kiss.

After a couplr seconds, i began to feel people staring, so i broke the kiss and started putting my bags in his car. Once we were both inside and all buckled up, i turned to Damien with a wide smile on my face.

"I have to tell you something, D."

"What is it?" Damien inquired, looking into my eyes.

"I think i'm in love with you." I said, feeling a massive weight lift off my shoulders.

He smiled brightly, leaning over and kissing my lips.

"I love you too." He whispered.

(AN: I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I'm also sorry for the short chapter today. I have been so caught up with everything in my life and never been inspired enough to write. Thank you all for your words of encouragement. There will be another update tonight when i get home from the gym. I love all of you and thank you so much for reading! -Emma)