Chapter 6-

~Shayne's POV~

It had been about 2 weeks since our coffeeshop-turned-sleepover-pizza-party date. We went out to dinner on wednesday, and I took him to a local 50's style diner. Again, we talked for about 2 hours and left, going back home to our apartments. Not before I stole another kiss from him though.

It was friday morning, and I took the time to get coffee for damien at starbucks because I remembered his order.

The crisp air blew against me as i made my way into the smoffice, holding two coffees while smiling. I said hi to the security guard and got in the elevator and pressed my floor.

As I stepped out of the elevator, Damien appeared from the smosh games room. I walked over and smiled at his beautiful face. He was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a small light blue cartoon cat printed in the pocket with tan-colored khakis. I handed him his coffee with a nod.

"Thanks Shayne, what is it?" He asked.

"Try it." I responded, looking at the coffee in his hands.

He took a small sip and smiled.

"How did you know what kind of coffee I liked?" He asked, blushing.

"I guess i just remembered." I chirped, looking down at my feet.

Damien took another sip as he heard Matt Raub calling his name back from the office. He whispered another "thanks", and quietly ran back to his room.

I couldn't help but beam as I walked into the squad room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was writing the script for an EBE called Every Mall Ever when I heard my phone ping with a notification. I looked down to see a text from Damien on the screen.

Dames💜: are you free for dinner tonight? My treat. :)

I responded back quickly with:

"Of course! I'd love to. Do I have to dress up at all?"

Dames💜: nope. Just come over to my place at 4:30.

I sent an OK message back and continued writing my script, typing away on my keyboard.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It had been a long day at work, and  after shooting 2 smosh labs with Nick, an EBE, and a sketch for the main channel, I was completely pooped. I got home at 4 and absolutely forgot about going to Damien's place until he sent me a "Hey, are you almost ready?" text at 4:15.

I panicked and put on a white shirt with a bear on it, a red beanie, and dark wash jeans. I sprayed cologne and ran out the door to my car in 9 minutes. It took 10 minutes to get to his house, but considering the speed i'm going, I should get there in around 6.

I ran inside the small apartment building at 4:29, trying my best not to be late. I knocked on his door at exactly 4:30.

Damien answered the door with a smile, I saw him wearing the same outfit from before. He looked amazing in it. He welcomed me in to the apartment, and as I walked in I began to wonder how he kept it so clean. I knew that both Courtney and Wes lived here, and I don't think Wes knows how to bathe, let alone clean. Courtney wasn't that messy, but i still don't think she cleans this much.

"Don't worry, Courtney and Wes are gone." He said as I walked over to the couch and sat down. "Dinner is in the oven, too."

He turned the TV on and I took the opportunity to put my arm around him. We sat watching a movie for about half an hour until the timer beeped on the oven. By now, the whole apartment smelled like lasagna, and boy was I HUNGRY. I heard my stomach growl as Damien got up and took it out. I walked over as he was plating it.

Dinner was delicious. There is no doubt in my mind that Damien is a great cook. We ate and talked about how he was liking the new job and everything, what projects we were working on and stuff that we had in common.

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked excitedly, like a kid.

"Sure. You can pick one out because i'm way too indecisive." Damien replied.

I picked a scary movie, The Lazarus Effect, and got comfortable on the couch. Damien joined me a second later, snuggling into my chest.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I can't believe that ending, such a downer." Damien said, looking up at me.

"Yeah." The words rolled off my tongue lazily, like I was distracted. Which I was. I had gotten lost in Damien's chocolate brown eyes. I leaned down to kiss him, and he kissed back. Passionately.

The kiss quickly turned heated, into a full-on makeout session. Our mouths moved in perfect sync, leaving us both out of breath when we pulled away.

"Thank you for tonight." I said lightly, pushing his hair back. He responded with a kiss.

We said our goodbyes, because i had to get up early to catch a plane tomorrow and i still needed to pack.

Today has been a good day.

A/N: So sorry for not updating! I've been really lazy lately and i'm also currently working on another book. I'm hoping to upload on wednesdays and sundays for this book, and fridays for my other  oneshot book. Thank you for reading! -Frogvin