chapter 9- the question

(No smut, just angst)

~Shayne's POV~

Damien took me home. On the way there, we talked for half an hour abojt Atlanta and everything i did, but also what he did while i was gone. I was so jealous about all the fun vlogs and other videos he got to film with smosh games and the smosh squad. I really missed my friends over at Smosh, even though i was technically representing smosh at the conferences they had me go to.

We pulled in my driveway and Damien got out, helping me with my bags and welcoming me back home.

"I missed you so much." Damien said before pulling me into a kiss on my front doorstep. I tugged him inside by his shirt collar and kicked the door shut, somehow still not breaking the kiss.

He looked into my eyes, taking a breath for air. I took this chance to finally say something.

"Bet."

And with that, it got heated. He let go of me and pushed me down onto the couch. He bent down to do what i thought was kiss me again, instead reaching his abnormally cold hands up under my shirt and tickling me. I immediately squirmed out of the way, moving to the other side of the couch. He tackled me, leaving our faces just centimeters apart. We stayed that way for a couple of minutes, taking in the view of each other's eyes, living in the moment.

We soon fell asleep, Damien on top of me, with my arm reached around his back. I took this moment to realize how lucky i am to have this; a beautiful- wait. I don't know what to call this, a realtionship? Nevermind. I have to make it official as soon as he wakes up. I can't wait any longer.

~Damien's POV~

I opened my eyes to find Shayne paying the chinese food delivery man. He must have ordered food while i was asleep.

I ruffled my hair while Shayne turned back around, flashing me a smile. He plopped down next to me on the couch and kissed my forehead. He set the food on his brown wood coffee table, grabbing the tv remote and turning on a movie.

We ate in silence, not taking our eyes off the movie, until Shayne interrupted.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." I said gleefully with a mouthful of Chow Mein.

"Will you move in with me?"

"Yes." I said, even happier, still with a mouthful of Chow Mein.

"Great."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Damien's POV~

It had been about a month of us being official and 3 more months of us going on dates when i finally packed up my shit and told Shayne i was ready to move in. Today is the day.

I met Shayne outside of the tiny apartment i share with Wes and Courtney, bags in hand.

"You look so perfect, even with sweat all over your face and bags in your hands. I love you."

I beamed, trying not to scream.

"I love you too. I can't wait to live with you, Shan-ye."