1.disappeared

"Stop acting so weird will ya," Jack complained looking at Mac.
"What do you mean I'm fine," MacGyver protested. "No you ain't dude, I know what's going on."

Mac knew Jack had the answer. "This was the time she disappeared. I get it man, but people come and go. You just gotta let go."

The only thing was that Mac couldn't let go of your face and your personality. He often found himself missing you here in L.A just being here made him feel reassured. But you were across the country, and haven't said a thing to him. He sometimes wondered if the reason why you left was because he was never there.

—.—

You were landing in Los Angeles. You felt good to be back home. You left your boyfriend and told him it was just to visit family. When you really went back to be around all of your friends who did feel like family to you.

You got a taxi and drove to your old house which you still owned. everything felt so surreal. 24 hours ago you were a nobody in New York. Now you're at your very front door in Los Angels still feeling like a nobody. You got out the keys you haven't used in a year and unlocked the door and walked in. Your furniture was left untouched with the sheets on top of it. The same air freshener was lingering in the house. Nothing felt different to you. Everything still worked and it seemed that everything was still in time as you left.

You tried to pretend nothing happened but you knew you probably hurt a lot of people. And you wanted to try make up for it.

—.-

There was an after party at MacGyvers house. It was yet another successful mission. Jack, Riley, Bozer, Patty, and Mac sat around the deck. Bozer still didn't know about everyone's secret.

Everyone except Patricia had a bear in hand. The fire was going and everyone and everyone was having a good time.

"Board Game anyone?" Jack asks taking out a bird game he had found in his house.

"Yeah let's go, I'm totally going to win," riley said placing down her beer and setting up the game.

There was a knock at MacGyvers door.

"I'll be right back," Ma said getting up and walking back inside to get the door. He opened it and saw you standing there.

"Hey, long time to see. I'd like to explain," you say nervously not knowing how this will go.

————.—

Sorry it's a short chapter! Just warming things up for the next chapter and the many more to come!

Vote and comment feedback!

Slow updates but check out my MacGyver Imagines! I update weekly!

Love you all!
-llvevo

(Sorry if there are spelling errors or if things just don't make sense)