2.memories

One thing that not many people know is that during that tornado scare that happened you were actually freaking out. You came from California and tornados isnt something you see everyday while walking on Hollywood Blvd. Mac was actually the one who helped calm yourself down. That's the day you two fell in love. Since then unfortunate events had kept you two apart. Through all the different seasons and years passing each being different,one thing stayed the same, it was you and MacGyver. You always counted on going to study at the library together almost everyday.

Not talking to your best friend and secret crush for more than a year is tough. Especially when you left abruptly.

-.—

"Oh sorry if this a bad time?" You ask nervously seeing as there were other people walking around.
"No, actually. Uh do you want to come in? We're just having a little party," MacGyver says nervously as well looking over you seeing what had changed about you. He was happy to see that you haven't changed, your style and hair style still stayed the same.

"Uh sure," you say walking in the veg familiar home. "Oh hey guys," you say. Apparently everyone was waiting to see you come in. They all eagerly stood there looking at you.
"Welcome back Y/n, hows New York?" Jack says giving you a hug. You gave everyone a hug because they all were your friends that you've dearly missed.

"It's alright, sorry if I'm interrupting, I'll be going soon. But I just wanted to stop by letting everyone know I'm thinking about moving back to Los Angles," You say. Everyone's faces light up knowing that you'll be returning to LA. You didn't know about anyone being secret spies, nor did Bozer.

"That's great! So we'll be seeing you around then, huh?" Riley asks glad to have you back. "Yeah, hopefully I'll be able to get settled in soon," You say thinking about living back at your old house which you still owned.

"Well, if you ever need any help moving in, you know who to call," Bozer says. You smile and things started feeling awkward. You haven't talked to them in a year and you didn't know what a new conversation would be about.

"So uh, you guys can get back to your party, I'm going to go now. I got a few errands to do. See you all later!" You say giving all 3 of them a hug again. Mac walks you to the door while everyone goes back out onto the deck.

"If you need any help on anything, you know just call," Mac says nervously still. "Yeah, thanks Mac. Could i talk to you about everything maybe sometime this week. I feel I need to give a real explanation to you," you say hoping he'd agree to meeting again.

"Yeah, that'd be great. You sure you don't want to stay I'm sure everyone would want to catch up with everything," Mac asks. He was mainly talking about himself.

"No really I'm fine, there'll be way for parties I'll go to," you say leaving.

-.—

If there was anything you wish you could relive, it would be your surprise birthday Mac and a few other friends planned. Everything in the moment seemed so perfect like you wanted everything to stay in that exact moment, every feeling, every interaction, every relationship you had between everyone. That was the day you realized that the one thing that truly made you happy, was Mac. It was a different type of happiness you had felt. Not the type of one you get when your parents surprise you with a puppy. But a sense of home and safely around a certain person makes you happy. Everyday since you went to New York you relived that day in your daydreams and dreams. You could never get that moment off your mind.

-.—

A few days later you decided to make plans to meet up with Mac, you never knew he had such a busy schedule.

You had insisted on making it convenient by you just meeting at his house. As the hours approach the time you were suppose to meet, you didn't know what to say? You've rehearsed this millions of times in your head but for some reason you just couldn't  remember what you should say?

Eventually you had to leave before you'd be late. You concentrated on driving and decided to just speak from your heart.
You arrived at the Hollywood Hills home and knocked on the door which you've knocked on hundreds of  times.

A few moments later Mac opens the door and invites you in.
"Thanks for letting me meet with you," you say. Things were awkward between you two. It was quite obvious that MacGyver was also nervous about it.

"I really just want to get this over with so it's not as weird as it is now," you chuckle acknowledging the awkwardness.

" you don't have to do this, i underhand you did it to in no means to hurt any of us, but why didn't you ever just call?" Mac asked.

"Uh, well. I wouldn't know what to say. I don't know I guess I was scared on what you would say, you're like an older brother to me and I honestly didn't know what to expect," you say truthfully. You honestly didn't know why you didn't pick up the phone and call or answer the calls and texts.

"I would've done the same thing, don't worry about it. Now we know you're okay and are back for a while. Which by the way we're inviting everyone over again next week, you should come," MacGyver says nervously. "You know if you're not busy with anything."

You smile. "I'll be there for sure."

-.—

You couldn't count the many times you've been over for parties. You didn't even know if you should call it a party if is just a bunch of friends hanging out weekly playing charades.

Even though you've been trying to get things back to the way they were you still were leaving unfinished business back in New York, your boyfriend Noah.
You left with just a note saying you needed time to think. Since then he's called many times which you've lost count of and the hundreds of texts. You couldn't blame him, if someone you loved ran off without notice you'd be pretty worried. You continuously questioned yourself if you truly loved him or not. Was it love or an impulse decision to cope over the feeling of regret and loneliness, by someone you had to keep yourself away from?

You couldn't fathom the thought of you ever coming back to L.A. but the many memories you've made here somehow convinced yourself last minute that this was the place you needed to be. Here, with Mac, Jack, Riley, and Bozer.

Possibly other reasons as well that you just weren't aware of, but you were certain that you'll stay here long enough to continue to make even more memories around everyone whom you truly love.

—.—.

I finally updated! I have so many more ideas to put into this book! Yes it will be somewhat following the plot of season one and a little of season two!

Please leave feedback! Vote and add this book to your library!

Since it's summer break for me, expect uploads possibly twice a week??

I apologize if there are spelling errors or things that don't make sense in this book I usually write late at night so my grammar isn't that great at those times!

Love you all!
-llvevo