Losing Harry (One Direction Fan Fiction)

Prologue:

I placed the flowers on the grave of the man that I once loved so much. It didn’t feel like he was gone though, because I felt him all around me everywhere I went. His presence was calming, yet haunting at the same time. It made it even harder to let him go. I admit that it has gotten easier to cope with his loss throughout the years. I’m married now but that doesn’t stop me from going to Harry’s grave every day. I know Harry would be happy that I found love again, even if it came very unexpectedly for me.

I fell in love with someone else eventually. Many people turned their backs on me after I fell in love again. I didn’t feel sorry that I lost friends though. I knew that Harry wanted me to move on and I simply granted his wish. Truthfully, I always wonder what it would be like if Harry had not died. I wondered if we would have gotten married and if we had children.

I looked up at my husband and his eyes twinkled as he stared into my soul. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

“I miss him,” I said.

“I know babe,” He whispered.

Everything reminds me of the beautiful curly-haired boy that I fell in love with. Simple things always bring back a blast from the past and I remember what it’s like to lose Harry all over again.