Chapter Six

WHOO. I'm back.

Sorry for the wait. But since I made you all wait so long, I've written a SUPER long, SUPER sad chapter. I hope you all like it, it's definitely my favorite so far. If it makes you cry, smile, or anything else, be sure to tell me in the comments. Whenever you say I'm a great writer and such, it makes me so happy you don't even understand. 

Love,

QuinnWritesStories :D

***************

Niall’s POV

            Whenever Liam and Grace left the room, we all kinda sat in silence. That was until Louis decided to be himself and let a long “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH” come out of his mouth as if he was sitting in a studio audience at a television show. I chuckled at his outburst and went back to eating my cereal. I felt my butt vibrate and I laughed at the feeling. I pulled it out and unlocked it.

            I had a text message from the somebody by the name of “The hottest piece of woman meat to ever walk the face of this beautiful green earth”. Wow Destiny, really? Destiny’s my girlfriend. She’s been my girlfriend for quite a while. The message said “Hey babe! Are we still on for the movies today? I want to see the new Spider-Man really badly!”

            “Hey Zayn! Do you and your lady friend wanna go to the movies with us today?” I yelled at Zayn.

            “Sure, Nialler. Why are you yelling? I’m right here.” Zayn said.

            “I’m excited because we’re going to see SPIDER MAN!” I yelled loudly.

            I typed a reply that said something to the sort of “yeah, be at our place at 4:15. Zayn and his lady are going with us.”

            “Okay, baby. I love you, Nialler.” She replied.

            “I love you too, Des.” I ended the conversation. I slid my phone back into my pocket and Harry came into the room. He sat down in the chair and picked up the cereal and took out a bowl from the cabinet, resting it on the counter and putting his head on the door of the cabinet, groaning.

            “What’s wrong, Haz? Not feeling too well?” Zayn asked.

            “Yeah, Harryyyy. What’s wrong, baldie?” I said, picking on him. Louis looked uncomfortable in his seat and rocked back and forth looking at Harry. What’s going on with them? I mean, sure, they’ve always been close but recently, this week especially, they’ve been acting really weird. They’ve always kinda promoted the ‘Larry Stylinson’ thing. I don’t know what fascinates our fans about that so much.

            Anyway, back to what we were talking about at first. Harry turned to look at us, a look that you can’t describe anyway but fuming.

            “Listen to me. And listen to me well. You know why I’m bald? I got hurt. I’m sorry I don’t have a 10 foot quiff or bleach blonde hair or beautiful Justin Bieber locks. I’m sorry that I can’t have my signature curls back. You think I want to be bald? Do you honestly think that? But at least I was born with straight teeth, unlike you Niall. At least I’m not a self-absorbed narcissist, like you Zayn. At least I’m comfortable in my own skin, unlike you Louis. Maybe you should take a look at yourself in the mirror before you start throwing insults at me.” Harry yelled. We all sat back in silence, in shock. I turned to look at Louis and he looked close to tears as he stomped out of the room with Harry staring hatefully at all of us. “Now, where is Grace?”