Chapter Five

UH OH. GUESS WHO'S HERE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER? NOT ME. DRAMA'S BREWIN' IN THIS CHAPTER. I LOOOOOVVVVEEE IT. LEAVE @RelentlessChaos LOTS AND LOTS OF FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS. SHE LOVES IT. WHY AM I TYPING IN ALL CAPS? I HAVE NO CLUE.

LOVE,

QuinnWritesStories

-------------------------------

Chapter Five

Dedicated to TaylorPeca101

Grace’s POV

            While Harry was comforting a crying Louis, he shooed me out of the room. What was wrong with him? Harry said that the pills belonged to him, but what if they weren’t just for headaches? What if he was ill? As a thousand thoughts raced through my head, I tried to search for an answer. Something wasn’t adding up and it worried me to death. It seemed like everyone was keeping a secret from me.

I huffed as I marched my way to Liam’s room. Liam and Zayn were chilling on the couch and Niall was in his rightful place in the kitchen. Liam saw the look on my face and raised his eyebrows.

“What’s up with Harry and Louis?” I demanded to know.

“I don’t know,” Liam responded.

“Liam, if you know, then please tell me,” I begged.

“I swear I don’t know anything! Just talk to Harry about it,” Liam said.

“Harry won’t talk to me about it! He just says everything’s fine when I know it isn’t.”

“Grace, just give him some space…” Liam told me.

“Space? Okay then,” I huffed.

“Don’t get so offended.”

“Shut up. I’m going to talk to Harry.”

“You know what? Scratch what I said before. You should just leave. I’m sure Harry’s had enough of you,” Liam spat.

I looked at Liam in shock. Liam was never like this. Why was he acting this way toward me?

“You’re a jerk,” I told him.

“And you’re just a selfish little girl with a huge ego! Everything is not always about you, Grace! If Harry doesn’t want to tell you about every little thing then he doesn’t have to! Get over yourself! You’re so clingy!” Liam ranted.

I felt tears well up in my eyes. They were threatening to spill over. Liam just stared at me with hard eyes. I had never seen him like this.

My arm retracted and then smacked him in the face, hard.

The loud smack echoed through the whole hotel, or at least it seemed that way. His face was still turned sideways. I didn’t even notice that Harry and Louis were watching the whole thing from the door.

“Whoa, what’s going on here?” Harry asked.

I cried and ran to Louis. He patted my back to comfort me.

“Shh, don’t cry, Grace,” Louis said.

“Liam, what did you do?” Harry asked.

“I’m sorry, Grace,” Liam whimpered.

Louis took me into Harry’s room. I just laid in his bed and soaked his pillows with my tears. Maybe I was being too clingy…

Louis sat at the edge of the bed and stayed quiet.

“Louis, was Liam right? Am I too clingy?” I asked.

“Well, now that you mention it…” He said.

I punched his arm.

“I’m just kidding, Grace. I’m sure Liam didn’t mean it,” Louis said.

“What if he did?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about it. I’m sure he and Harry are talking it out right now. Everything will be fine. Just go to sleep, Gracie,” Louis said.

It was weird and out of place to experience Louis being serious. I took his advice and closed my eyes. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I remembered what I wanted to ask Louis.

“Lou, what’s wrong with you?” I slurred.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“You were crying.”

“I was just… um, I’ll tell you later Grace. Go to sleep.”

“Okay,” I said.

I felt the weight lift off of Harry’s bed but I was too tired to say goodbye.

Moments later, I felt a body sliding under the blankets and getting next to me.

“Goodnight, Grace. I love you,” Harry whispered.

“Uh huh. I love you too,” I groaned.

I heard him chuckle and then I fell asleep.

My eyes struggled to open in the morning. Harry was still sound asleep. I kissed his forehead and moved a few stray curls back in place. I stretched and then got up and brushed my teeth. My hair looked like a mess so I brushed through the tangles with Harry’s brush. I hoped he wouldn’t mind. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and then I made my way to the kitchen. Unfortunately, Liam was there.

Niall, Zayn, and Louis came in quietly and just sat down.

“Lovely weather this morning, boys,” Louis said.

“Mhm,” Niall grunted.

“Yeah, absolutely,” Zayn agreed.

I laughed quietly to myself as they were trying to make things less awkward. I opened the cabinet to get a cup out, and my hand slipped. I watched as the cup fell in slow motion. Liam luckily grabbed it at the last minute. He looked me in the eyes for less than one second and then shifted his gaze to the floor.

You could feel the tension in the air. Even Niall felt it, because he stopped eating for a few seconds.

Liam handed the cup to me and coughed. I took it and speed walked to the refrigerator, where I sucked in a deep breath.

That was a lot more awkward than I ever expected it to be. We were still recovering from our scuffle last night.

“So, how did everyone sleep?” Liam asked.

I ignored his question and sat beside Niall at the table. He grinned at me and then looked at Liam.

“I slept fine mate,” Niall answered.

“Same for me,” Zayn said.

“I got a good amount of beauty sleep,” Louis said.

“That’s good…” Liam said.

He looked at me as if he was expecting an answer.

“Um, Grace, can we talk?” Liam asked painfully.

I sighed.

“Sure.”

----------------------------

Hello everyone! How are you doing? I feel like I took such a long time to update this. Ugh, sorry for being a butthead. Anyways, I hope everyone liked this! :)

Love, RelentlessChaos <3