Chapter 1

3rd person P.O.V

Funtime Freddy and Circus Baby were best friend. They always helped each other. But sometimes- there's a time they were fighting for food that they wanted at the same time. Yeah. You heard it.

"Dummy-! I want that cupcake!!"

"First come, first serve!" F.Freddy was tall, so Baby couldn't reach him.

"You both know you can- share that cupcake??" Bon Bon facepalm.

"No- never!" Baby mad as she tried to tackle F.Freddy down but he's too heavy.

"Ok, ok! Fine, there you go, monkey!" F.Freddy gave the cupcake to Baby.

"OH YEAH!" She said happily.

"Whatever." F.Freddy chuckled.

"Childish behaviour~" Bon Bon flipped his hair, not until he realized he's childish too.

All of them laughed.

.
.
.
.
.

After that 'fight', Baby went to the Ballora Gallery. They chatted some stuff and then suddenly Ballora asked something.

"Hey, Baby, I wonder.. who do you like? You never tell me anything about your type." She asked.

"I don't know, Ballora. Anyway, I don't want to fall in love. It's just, a waste of time." Baby said, flipped her hair.

"I see- You know- I like someone.." Ballora winked her eye.

"Who? Who?" Baby said excited.

....

"F-Funtime Foxy.. Well- not a buff man or a genius one you see, just an introvert young man." Ballora blushed.

"Wait- but didn't you just told me 2 weeks ago about the hot guy you saw at the mall?" Baby confused.

"Ah— we broke up- HaHa.."

"You really aren't that serious..."

"I have standards too xx."

"...So do you want to confess? Want him to accept you..?" Baby asked.

"Yeah- But I'm scared- maybe he will- reject me!"" Ballora bit her thumb.

"I don't think so.. he will accept anything, i mean- everything. Both of you just the same anyway." Baby looked at Ballora with a deadly eyes.

.... Ballora thought for a minute.

"Ok- fine! Let's see how long I can be with him-! If he accept me first.." Ballora stood up confidently. She went to Funtime Auditorium. Which it was F.Foxy's place.

"F.Foxy.. can we talk for a while?" Ballora blushed.

"Huh? Sure why not!" F.Foxy smiled. They sat at the chair.

"This is so embarrassing.." Ballora mumbled and blushed.

"Eh? Pardon me, but I can't hear what you said?" F.Foxy lied, he knew he could hear her with his long-ass ears.

"Um.. I.." Ballora sweated a lot as F.Foxy cackled as he got the hint.

"Ballora, now tell me." F.Foxy hold Ballora's hands.

...

"I.. I love you..! Will you- accept this offer- WAIT-! no! I mean- would you like- to be- with me?!" Ballora grabbed her hands and covered her face.

"This is too euphoria. I love you too, BABY!" F.Foxy said happily.

....

"Baby?" Ballora confused.

"I mean 'baby' not Baby." F.Foxy said.

"Ah, okay, okay.."

....

"I LOVE YOU!" They both hugged each other.