Chapter 3

Babys P.O.V

Awhhhhhhh, jeez, I can't sleep!

Time to go to the kitchen and eat some cupcakes.

Shit- Ennard came and mad at me.

"Baby it's late now. You have to go to sleep." He mad.

"I don't wanna sleep..." I said.

"Hey, I don't care. Go before I scoop you." Ennard said- Jeez calm down, buddy!!

"Okay, okay! I'll go now!" I'm scared, ran away from him. Ennard is just like a brother to me. He wanted me to have a healthy lifestyle or that stuff. But sometimes he was annoying as hell.

"Baby!" Someone called me. Who is it though?

"It's s me F.Freddy! Come here!" F.Freddy whispered to me.

"Okay!" I agreed. We went to the Breaker Room. Which it was Bon Bon and F.Freddy's room.

...

"I thought you already sleep!" I said.

"Nope.. I don't feel like I want to. I want to play with Bon Bon, but he fell asleep. So that's why I brought you at here!" F.Freddy said.

"Ah- then let's spend some time together!" I smiled.

We talked, shared stories, laughed for hours and suddenly he asked me a weird question.

"Baby- do you ever like anyone? Crush or something?" He asked, with his curious and innocent face. I blushed.

"Eh.. why did you asked me like that..?" I sweat a lot.

"Uh- because I want to?" F.Freddy confused.

...

"...." I didn't know what I'm gonna say! Dammit!

....

"Huarhh.. Waiting for your response takes ages. I wanna sleep right now.. goodnight.." F.Freddy said and slept beside Bon Bon.

...

"Good night.." I looked him one last time and went to Circus Gallery. Then, I heard someone behind me.

"Did I just told you to go to sleep? Why are you still here?" It was Ennard. I gasped, sweat a lot.

"Ennard..! You.. don't.. understand..! I just.."

"WHAT?!"

"I went to the kitchen to take some milk too instead of cupcakes.. and it took me damn hours to find it.." I said, lying.

"Okay, okay. I believe you. Go, NOW."

"y.. YES!" I shocked.

Finally, I was in my room. Now I feel tired! But I can't stop thinking about what F.Freddy asked me..

Why did he asked me like that? That's- utterly suspicious..!