Chapter 7

Babys P.O.V

We went back to the party. And all of them were chit-chatting- sleeping too?

"Baby!" Someone called me. It was Ballora.

"Where were you both just now?" She asked. I looked at F.Freddy and sweat a lot. They will think we had a date- no, Baby! Don't overthink!

"We.. uhh.. err..." I stuttered. F.Freddy looked at me and thought of something.

"We just went outside and eat pizzas." F.Freddy said, lying. He gave me a proud smile as I looked down, and blushed.

"Oh, I see.. so tell me.. do you guys enjoy this PARTY?" Ballora smiled.

"Y-yeah, it's- fun! We all have a fun time here!" I said.

"Yeah, fun time, isn't it Baby?" F.Freddy looked at me, smirked.

Oh yeah... almost lose my hand virginity.

"I'm glad!" Ballora said happily. Then we saw Yenndo, with a tired face, and Lolbit behind him, sleeping.

"When will this party end? I think we should go back and end this.. Springtrap is drunk right now.." Yenndo said with tired voice.

"Sure! Let's end it." Ballora clapped her hands.

"Minireenas!!" She shouted.

"Yes, madam!" Minireenas came.

"Clean all the mess!" Ballora said.

"It will be done!" Minireenas started cleaned the hall. Impressive!

30 minutes later..

All the mess were gone. Incredible!! Everything's cleaned and fresh! Did F.Freddy also see this-

...

He fell asleep, huh. I tried to woke him up but he refused. Silly.. I should bring him back to the pizzeria.

F.Foxy helped me lifted up F.Freddy and put him in our van. We all then went 'home' aka pizzeria.

....

I put him to sleep, adjusting his blanket. Ah- my hand is being hold-

"Baby.." F.Freddy mumbled. He used my hand to caressed his cheek.

"Goodnight." He- kissed my hand... what...

....

I went to my room. Why did I feel something..? weird..? did I.. uhh.. NO! Never! I'm not! I need to rest.. Awhhhhh....

Morning...

I woke up early to get ready for the stage. All my friends were getting ready too.

We were on our stage when the pizzeria open,and all the kids ran and went to animatronics that they like.

Ennard used his wires for kids to climb up him. Also, he used his jumpsuit, no need to worry about that, children.

Yenndo used his hands for kids to punch his hands.

Lolbit teached the kids how to played computer games. Sometimes they helped some kids to fix computer if it is broken.

Bonnet showed all her dresses to her admirers.

F.Foxy talks about what's life and philosophy. He will make sure every performance he made perfect.

Ballora and the Minireenas performed their dances to the kids. Ballora also sing.

F.Freddy and Bon bon tell some jokes and sing a lot of songs.

And me, Circus Baby, with all my Bidybabs, sing, dance, and gave ice creams to the children.

All the children liked us. But what they like the most was.. the pizzas. It's magically delicious!

...

F.Freddy looked at me as he gave me a huge smile. Jeez- I can feel like I'm blushing hardcore right now. Then this one girl talked to me.

"Hey, Circus Baby! Do you like that huge man?!" She asked with innocent voice.

"W.. WHAT?! HaHaHa! Why would I?"

"Ooooooooo..." the kids started to annoyed me. Ugh!

"Don't make me scoop all of you-!" I made a pouty face.

"Hehehehehehe! So scaryyy..." They all laughed.

.....

It was 12.00 a.m., the pizzeria closed. I cleaned the party room, funtime auditorium, kitchen, and ugh, the toilet! I also order new pizzas and throw the old.

I fixed Ennard because his wires were gone, I cured Yenndo's hand, fixed Lolbit's computers, fixed F.Foxy because his leg was stuck on his stage, make a new song for Ballora, make a new jokes for F.Freddy and Bon Bon, fixed Minireenas and Bidybabs, and make a new song for myself. Ugh! Its so hard be a leader! I should hired some maids, um, the animatronics maids, but dad wouldn't let me.

"Hey Baby." Someone called me.

"Yes?" I turned around and saw.. F.Freddy..

"What is it?"

"Wanna hangout with me? I heard there's a place, and bruh- it was so- beautiful. We can have picnic. So, do you want?" F.Freddy asked with a big smile on his face. What? With him??

"Whoa.. no.. I mean.. sure!" I answered, dammit Baby you gonna be more chill!!

"Great! Meet me at a garden, Sunday! Okay?" He said. Good choice because the pizzeria is close on Sunday.

"Okay!" I said as he waved and walk away. Shit- why am I nervous..?

Oh no! I don't have perfect dress! What should I do? It's like- a date! Umm.. maybe- I don't know! eh.. hah! I will asked Ballora.

3rd person P.O.V

"What?!" Ballora shocked.

"What should I do?" Baby scared.

"Don't worry, Baby. I will help you. I will make sure you're more stunning than you were now!" Ballora said proudly.

"You're a lifesaver!!"