Chapter 2

3rd person P.O.V

Ballora was excited with her new relationship with F.Foxy. Who knows? Can they stay being together for long time, knowing that they both just a laidback individuals that didn't give a shit a relationship thingy? Why would they even start this relationship anyway?

....

"Baby, Baby, BABY!" Ballora shouted happily as she saw Baby was sneaking, hiding from F.Freddy.

"Funtime Foxy and I were officially together! YAY!!" Ballora shouted.

"Congrats for you- but- let's see how long it goes.." Baby giggled, but lowered her voice.

....

"Why are you sneaking?" Ballora confused.

"Shush! I was hiding from F.Freddy! I stole his cookies and he was mad for real!" Baby said.

....

"Wanna hide did you?" They heard the voice behind them. It was F.Freddy.

"There's no escape.." F.Freddy said with creepy voice. Baby gasped.

"Oh no.." Baby wanna ran but F.Freddy grabbed her hair.

"Please let me go!" Baby shouted.

"Give that cookies!" F.Freddy mad.

"You two look cute together..!" Ballora giggled. F.Freddy and Baby look each other.

"You mean me and this dummy/monkey?" They both said. (dummy is a name for F.Freddy from Baby. monkey is a name for Baby from F.Freddy. i guess you already know that :>)

"No way, she's literally a fucking kid." F.Freddy said.

"Wait what?! I was built 19 years ago just like both of you!" Baby mad.

"But your personality is just like kid!" F.Freddy said.

"You too, dummy!" Baby mad. Ballora facepalm, then she giggled back.

"I remember that Baby was late than us.. She came another month I think.. which means she is 19 years old!" Ballora said about the past.

"Oh really..?" F.Freddy smirked and looked at Baby. He also remembered the past.

Flashback..

"Whoa! Its so nice to meet y'all!" F.Freddy said happily. They were new animatronics in there.

"Nice to meet you too, man!" F.Foxy smiled.

"Hey guys, Bon Bon heard that there is another android just like us in here! She is beautiful, for real!"

"Really? Let's meet her!" Ballora said. They went to the Circus Gallery. But the android wasn't there.

"Where is she?" F.Freddy confused.

"I'm sorry. It looks like Circus Baby is not on her stage because she had something that broken inside her stomach."

"Pff! We just a new here but she's already broken? So poor.." F.Freddy laughed.

"Stop it, idiot.." Bon Bon facepalm.

Few days later..

Baby was already fixed. All androids wanted to celebrated her.

"Hi! You must Circus Baby right?" F.Foxy greeted her.

"Yes! Nice to meet you!" Baby smiled.

"You're so beautiful.." Ballora said.

"Baby so pretty! Baby so pretty!" Bon Bon said.

"Thank you.." Baby blushed and smiled. Then she looked F.Freddy. F.Freddy looked at her, then he cackled.

"You must be the broken one, isn't it?" F.Freddy laughed.

"Broken one??" Baby mad as she blushed.

"Anyway, my name is Funtime Freddy. It's nice to meet you." F.Freddy wanted to handshake with her.

"I hope we can be friends." he smirked.

"Why would you wanna be friends with this 'broken one'?" Baby walked away.

"Hey- at least I have some sympathy on you." F.Freddy cackled, again.

"You-!"

"What?" He came closer to Baby.

"You-"

"Hmm?"

"..." Baby looked down, blushed.

"Heh! We're friends now!" F.Freddy cackled, again.

"Jeez, there's so much things between you two, isn't it?" Ballora giggled as F.Foxy and Bon Bon laughed.

After the incident, they became best friend. They shared some sweet memories together..

End of Flashback..

"Ehehehehehehe.. I will  not forget that..." Ballora giggled.

"Shut up.." Baby blushed as F.Freddy laughed.

And that's how they met..