Chapter 9

Babys P.O.V

It's cleaning time!
I was cleaning the Funtime Auditorium, then Ballora called me.

"Hey Baby, there's someone wants to meet you!" She said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"I don't know but they are many, looks like workers."

"Oh okay let me check it out." I went outside and saw them.

"Hello, Miss Circus Baby. We are from Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria's builder parts and service."

"Oh, I see. What can I help you?"

"We want to build a bouncy house for the children who come to your pizzeria. We want you to sign this contract to agree."

"Ah, I see."

"We hope you agree because this is what parents vote for the next building."

"Oh, okay. I agree." I signed and handshake with him.

"We are very happy you agreed with this. We will tell more about the building tomorrow.

.
.
.
.

I went to tell the others.

"Hey guys, guess what?" I smiled.

"Hmm.. There's a new animatronic?" Ballora said.

"Nope.

"New pizzas?" F.Foxy said.

"Nooo."

"New items??" F.Freddy said.

"Almost."

"New exotic butter??" Ennard said. I facepalm.

"Okay, okay, I will tell you guys! The Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria's builder parts and services are gonna build a bouncy house for children who comes to our pizzeria. I agreed with them and sign the contract." I said happily.

"Oh.. Where will they build it??" Bon Bon asked.

"Well, I don't know yet. They will tell me tomorrow." I said.

The next day..

"So, Miss Circus Baby, we have been discussed, we will build the bouncy house at this location."

"Okay- Wait.. here?!" I looked at the location they gave and it was where Fyby located.

"Yes, we will cut the tree and put the bouncy house at there." They said.

"N.. No! You can't cut the tree!" I said. It was F.Freddy's tree. I mean, our tree. He will be upset if he know about this.

"I'm sorry, Miss. But you already signed the contract. We can't stop now. It will be hard if you change mind."

"But.." I stunned. I couldn't say anything more.

"Uh, okay." I sighed.

"We will discuss this work tomorrow again."

After they left, I went to the Funtime Auditorium. I saw all of them, chit chatting.

"Hey guys.." I said, upset.

"Hi, Baby! Eh, what's wrong??" Ballora asked.

"It's.. Just.." I can't tell them, including F.Freddy. He will totally be mad at me.

"So, where they will put the bouncy house??" F.Freddy asked with joy. Ugh, why did he asked??!!

"Actually..." I looked down, shit- why..

"Baby, tell us!!" F.Foxy excited. I take some breath, and gave them the location.

.....

"What- why?" F.Freddy raised his eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, F.Freddy. But this is for children! The parents already agree with this!" I said, trying to calm him down. But he got mad.

"Why- why is this fucking bouncy house in this place? There are no more fucking place to find?" He started to raised his voice.

"I.."

"..!!"

"Do you even have brain or something? You guys really hate that tree so much that you put it exactly where the tree belong?!" F.Freddy really mad, like super mad. I never saw him like this. Before he left, he said something to me.

"..."

"I thought that tree have some meaning to you.." F.Freddy walked away.

"..."

I-I ruined it.

...

"Baby, are you okay?" Ballora confused.

"What the fuck is happening?? Why is that tree so special to him?" F.Foxy confused. Everyone was in confusion while I stayed quiet.

....

I'm so dumb. What am I even thinking?!

...

I'm gonna talk with the builders next morning.