Chapter 10

Baby's P.O.V

I went to see my dad, Springtrap and told him what happened between me and F.Freddy.

"I see.. Do you ask the workers why they want to build the bouncy house there?" He asked.

"I think we're going to talk about it today.." I sighed.

"Well, so you're gonna fix this, Baby. And me as your dad, will help you. We will discuss this bouncy house with the workers and builders, to place the bouncy house at another place." Dad said.

"Thanks, dad.." I hugged dad tightly as he hugged me back.

"No problem, kid."

"Dad, I'm 19 years old!"

"Still a kid. Don't care." He smiled.

That's my dad..

3rd person P.O.V

The next day..

Baby and her dad, Springtrap went to the Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria Office.

"What can we help you?" One of the worker asked them.

"We want to discuss about bouncy house." Springtrap said.

"Okay then, I will set a schedule for you." The worker  said while on their computer.

.....

Springtrap and Baby sat down on a couch.

"Hello, Mr.Springtrap. How's your work?" Mr.Gideon, one of the builder asked.

"Great, thanks for asking. I heard that you're going to build the bouncy house, the one that my daughter signed up, at the tree not far from our pizzeria. May I ask why did you planned to put the bouncy house exactly on that place?" Springtrap asked.

"Well, you're not gonna believe this. But we examined that the tree was very strong. The tree should be die 300 years ago, according to our research but the roots still strong, tree is in a healthy being. We discovered that the land had something to do with it. And yes, it is. Flat, lowland, really strong, grass greener than usual. It looked like someone put stuff on this land, but we don't know what cause it is. This is really a good place for the bouncy house. Anyway, the tree is already dying, so why not just destroy it?"

"But- why did people refuse to go there?" Baby asked.

"Hm- maybe because they thought the tree was haunted, according to the brownish flowers."

"Ugh- whatever it is, you have to stop! W-we can't build the bouncy house there!" Baby said.

"I've already told you this cannot be change. Why? Do you also believe the haunted thing?" Mr.Gideon chuckled.

"Please- I really need you stop. I- I will help you!" Baby had an idea.

"What is it?"

...

Meanwhile..

"Where's Baby??" Ballora confused.

"We've been stayed here for hour and she hasn't open this pizzeria. She must be busy." F.Foxy said. F.Freddy just kept quiet.

"Hey, Freddo, do you know where your 'monkey' is?" F.Foxy asked F.Freddy.

"Probably pick up some bananas. I don't fucking know." F.Freddy said.

"Fred, your language!!" Bon Bon shouted.

"Why are you so mad? It's not like that tree is important-" Ballora asked.

"None of your business, Dancing Pants."

"WhAt dId YOu jUst CAll mE??" Ballora took out a knife on her hand.

"Okay, calm down! We will do some chores instead of waiting Baby." Ennard said.

....

At the Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria...

"We're going to help you find a new location for the bouncy house." Springtrap said.

"Hm.. okay. I can assure that you both can find a better place than now." Mr.Gideon accepted the help.

"For Funtime Freddy..." Baby thought as she's holding her chest.

"Let's set a schedule for this, we're going to meet each other frequently." Mr.Gideon said as he pulled his computer.

"Alright."

....

2 hours later..

Baby slowly walked pass through her gallery. Then someone came.

"Where are you going?" F.Freddy looked at her as she kept quiet.

"I.."

"Do you know that the pizzeria cannot be open because of you?!"

"..."

"I made something for you- but it take some tim-"

"What is it, huh? What else, Baby? WHAT ELSE?!" F.Freddy raised his voice.

"I'm going to fix this- I promise-!"

F.Freddy cackled.

"Fix? You can't even understand that tree was meaningful to me." He said and walked away.

Baby cried. She tried to wiped her tears, but it was too many- she couldn't control herself.

But then- she realized..

"No.. I can.. I will fix this." Baby stopped cried.

Tomorrow she will be help the workers.