Chapter 12

Baby's P.O.V

It's nighttime and fnally! We found a good place for the bouncy house!

Now I can tell him about this!

3rd person P.O.V

"F.Freddy!" Baby called him from a distance.

F.Freddy saw her and turned around. He tried to walked away, avoid her.

"F.Freddy..? I have to tell you something!"

F.Freddy ignored her.

"Please listen to me! I'm begging you!" Baby shouted.

"..."

F.Freddy turned around, looked at her. He then grabbed her hand and went to the Breaker Room.

"Ah-" Baby felt pain because F.Freddy grabbed her hand too roughly.

F.Freddy cackled and locked the door.

"?!!"

"Begging? Ah- I would really love that-" F.Freddy grabbed both of Baby's hands and pushed her to his bed.

"W-what are you doing-?!"

"..."

"This is not you-! F.Freddy-!"

"You don't know me, what the fuck you mean, my love?"

"Let me go..!"

"I'm such a creeper, am I?! I look like a miserable person, am I?!" F.Freddy's tears dropped.

"What are you- talking about-?!" Baby tried to push him but she got locked by his hands and feet. At the first seconds, F.Freddy realized he couldn't stop, as his gear still control him.

"Ah-!" Baby shocked.

....

"Mmh-!!" Baby cried, tried to hold the pain and heavy weight of F.Freddy.

"Beg me- I would love to hear that, baby." F.Freddy laughed maniacally.

"F.Freddy-!" Baby moaned as she was bitten by him.

...

He then slapped her.

"You hope you never want to see me like this, right? Oh, I'll show you- I'll show you my biggest regret." He said while removing his bowtie and coat, grabbed a baseball bat below his bed. He then pulled Baby to the ground.

"So special.. you will see something special..."

...

Bon Bon tried to open the door, he then heard their voices and a beating sounds, immediately crawled into the vents.

...

Bon bon fell from the vents, only to see F.Freddy injured, maybe from beating himself with a baseball bat, with Baby in the ground, cried. F.Freddy then tried to pulled Baby again to his bed.

"S-so great- you have to taste this bloo--"

"F.Freddy! Bon Bon shouted as he pushed F.Freddy to the ground.

"What do you want, Bon?"

"Stay away from her!"

"It's personal. Why? You feel interested to watch us having a good time?" F.Freddy laughed maniacally again. Then Bon Bon spitted on his face.

"You know what? ENOUGH! BABY TOLD ME TO KEEP THIS SECRET BUT I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! She's not here because she and the fucking workers were going find some better place for that shitty bouncy house so they won't cut your old musty tree! She have patience by your dumbass attitude and the way you treated everyone! She wasted her fucking time because of you, you son of a bitch!!"

Bon Bon said, extremely mad, made F.Freddy gasped.

...

He snapped, realized what just happened. He mad at himself. Why did he do that? He showed his sadistic self to two people that trusted him. Baby already ran away from the room.

...

"Freddy.." Bon Bon sighed as F.Freddy immediately ran away.

...

F.Freddy ran to find Baby. Then he saw her at Fyby tree.

....

"Arh..." Baby closed her mouth as her tears dropped.

....

"Baby.." F.Freddy said with a sigh. Baby shocked as she backed up.

"F.Freddy...!"

"..."

"I didn't mean to do that- I'm sorry-"

"N-no- it's okay.. I-it's just shockingly.. I thought you will-"

"I will if I didn't stop myself-! I will hurt you if I didn't beat myself and if Bon Bon's not there-! You don't understand-! You made me-"

"...."

"I can't control myself.. The urge I feel.. I can't stop.."

"..."

"I tried my best to avoid hurting you.. But I couldn't.."

F.Freddy came close to Baby.

He hugged her tightly.

"I just- I don't wanna lose you.. You're a part of me.." he said.

"...."

"I'm sorry—" F.Freddy tried to hold his tears.

"Funtime Freddy.." Baby's tears dropped.

Those brownish flowers fall from the tree.

Back to pizzeria..

"Baby!" Bon Bon shouted as he saw Baby in Circus Gallery. Baby was putting some bandages to F.Freddy.

...

"What happen?" He asked, again.

"..." F.Freddy and Baby kept quiet.

"Ah.. Nothing.." Baby hold her cheeks.

"So.. Are you guys.. Okay..?" Bon Bon asked. F.Freddy and Baby looked each other. Then he hold her shoulder.

"We're okay." F.Freddy smiled as he looked at Baby.

"Okay, okay— uh- Baby- I'm sorry I didn't mean to-!"

"No! It's okay. You told him the truth, and it helped us." Baby smiled.

"Yeah.." F.Freddy chuckled.

"I'm gonna leave both of you, please- no more fight, okay?! I'm already done with your relationship!"

"...." They both chuckled and felt guilty as Bon Bon covered his ears, leaving the room.

"...." They looked at each other.

"Do you feel unsafe when you're with me?" F.Freddy asked.

"I kinda do.. you are a little aggressive.. but.."

"..."

"I loved you from the day before I realized it .. that's why- you're matter for me. And I wanted to help you get through it." Baby crossed her arms as she blushed.

....

"I knew it." F.Freddy chuckled as he was proudly whistling.

"Dummy.."

"But- I will try my best, from now, to protect you, rather than hurting you."

"..."

F.Freddy looked at Baby as she made a blushy face, made him cackled.

So began..

Their story..

A love story..

Of both of them.

To be continue..