Chapter 8

3rd person P.O.V

Ballora bought a lovely red dress for Baby.

"But I already wear a red dress!"

"Duh, yea, but this one more- pretty. Can you hear the narrator said 'lovely red dress'?" Ballora looked at Baby.

"What?"

"We can't see, but we can hear." Ballora looked through YOU.

.....

5 minutes later..

"Ballora.." Baby wore the lovely red dress that Ballora gave.

"Yes, my dear?" Ballora was amazed with what she saw.

"Do I look- pretty..?" Baby caressed her hair.

"OMG BABY- STUNNING!" Ballora shouted happily.

"I.. I kinda want to wear mine- this is not like a really date-" Ballora hushed Baby before she could finish her sentence.

"I don't want to hear that, dear!!" Ballora giggled, fixing Baby's hair.

"Hey- I haven't heard about you and F.Foxy. What's up?"

"...."

"Eh-?"

"We broke up- Don't ask me why." Ballora flipped her hair with her hand.

"Huh- But- That's like the longest relationship that you ever have." Baby smiled.

"I know- it's a world record. We're still good though if you ask me- we both realized that we're not really serious with this."

"You don't say." Baby giggled.

"Okay, enough with me! Time to go! Meet your precious 'friend'!"

"Fine.."

....

It was 1:00 a.m. Baby was very nervous to met F.Freddy.

"I.. I can't do this! No! I must! Ugh! I can't! Calm down, Baby. You can do this.." Baby thought. F.Freddy came.

"Sup!" He smiled at her as he examined her from top to bottom.

"Damn.." F.Freddy smirked as he licked his lips, made Baby blushed hardcore.

"Come on!" F.Freddy chuckled and pulled her hand.

"Heh-!" Baby smiled.

....

They both have a fun time all the night- picnic, chatting, and teasing each other. Then they went to a weird flowering tree.

"What's this place?" Baby confused.

"This is our tree, Baby. Hm- 'Fyby'! Cool name, right?" F.Freddy cackled.

"Our..?" Baby confused.

"Yeah! Well, I found this tree 10 years ago. The flowers are pretty weird, isn't it? Brownish flowers." F.Freddy said.

"Why there's nobody hanging out on this tree?"

"Maybe because I kicked their ass if they step in here?"

"Ah- HaHa..." Baby giggled a bit while F.Freddy cackled.

....

They were sitting on the soft grass and looked at the stars.

"The stars look.. beautiful.."

"Really? I've seen far more beautiful than the stars. I can even touch it."

"Oh-? What is it?"

F.Freddy looked a Baby, suddenly caressed her thigh.

"Oh.." Baby looked down, blushed harder.

"Yeah?" F.Freddy smiled.

"Uh.." Baby covered her face. She can't handle the blushes.

....

"Hahahahah!" F.Freddy laughed as Baby confused. They both stood up.

"Baby.." F.Freddy grabbed Baby's hands. They were close. Really close! Baby closed her eyes.

"How could this man be an idiot and a gentleman at the same time??!!" Baby sweat a lot.

F.Freddy whispered to her.

"You like me, don't ya?"

Baby shocked. "Wha-"

She looked at him. F.Freddy gave her an evil smile.

"Just say you are.. You're not that good at hiding feelings." F.Freddy chuckled.

"Gr- you fucking twat..!" Baby hold her urge to punch him.

"Hm? Yes, my love?" F.Freddy smirked.

"I- I don't like your stupidass!" Baby said, covered with blushes.

"Whatever. You don't need to tell me. I'm not a begging person- but I do like it if you do.." F.Freddy chuckled, turned away, whistling.

"This fucker..." Baby mumbled.

"We should go now. It's already morning, awh, we can't even make ou-" Baby walked away fast before F.Freddy finished.

"That girl..." He cackled.

Party Room..

"Hey buddies!" F.Freddy waved at Ballora and the others.

"Yo!" F.Foxy said, then looked at Baby, made a pouty face.

"Soooo Baby, how is it?" He laughed. Ballora giggled too. All of them chuckled.

"You look mad mad." F.Freddy smiled and laughed at Baby, too.

"Shut up- I'm not- mad." Baby turned away.

"Yes, you are." All the androids said. They always love to teased Baby.

"Okay, enough! Go to sleep, now!" Baby show her awgry side to them.

"Awh, Miss Circus Baby is awgry." They laughed again, made Baby giggled a bit. Then F.Freddy hugged Baby tightly.

"You won't be mad if I hug you, right?" F.Freddy cackled.

"Shut your ass up, dum dum." Baby giggled a bit. The others became quiet and looked at both of them.

"Uh.. what, LOL?" Lolbit confused.

"OMG, is this- the start?" Ballora giggled.

"Yeah boi, I'm gonna take a pic!" F.Foxy cackled.

F.Freddy and Baby looked each other.

"Shit- I can't let them know I like him.. and what just happened.." Baby thought, tried to push F.Freddy slowly.

"Try to deny, Baby?" Ennard noticed her.

"No- we're just- friends.." Baby sweat a lot.

"Yup, that's true." F.Freddy nodded as Baby looked at him.

"Phew.. He's trying to make things less awkward again." Baby thought, kinda relieved.

"Hmm.."

"What?!"

"You guys always said that both of you were friends, but sometimes I see y'all act like love birds!" Ballora giggled as the others nodded. Baby kept quiet as she looked at Funtime Freddy, denied everything that Ballora said. She then looked down.

"I can't tell him.. I can't even accept this feelings.." Baby thought.