Sweet Girl

Took my books out of my bag, and I was about to set them on the floor right next to me, before Krista stopped me.

"No! No! No! Pretty thing, don't do that!".

"D-do what!?", I asked panicked.

"Don't put your books on the floor".

"O-oh.....But why?".

"Because they'll get messed up and dirty".

"Well it doesn't really matter, they're just....books".

"Yes it does matter! here, if you don't wanna do it then I'll hold them for you", she grabbed my books out of my hand, her fingertips grazing my hands as she did so.

I hid my face with my bangs, blushing a deep red, "Th-thanks but you really don't have to do this!".

"But I want to Ymir, now put your stuff in your locker and let's hurry up, I'll walk you to your first class".

"O-ok", I picked up my bag and hung it up on the hook in my locker and closed it, setting the combination knob back to zero.

"C'mon ymir!".

"I'm coming! I'm coming", I jogged up to her and she started guiding me downstairs to the new gym where my health class would start.

-----------

"Bye Ymir, I hope you have a great time on your first day", she handed me back my books and jogged off to her first period which was health in the old gym.

I took a few deep comforting breaths before I entered the gym and to say I was confused was an understatement, there were three classes in total sitting on 3 different sets of bleachers which made it Harder for me to find out which class was mine.

"HEY YMIR OVER HERE!", Hanji waved at me from the bleachers in the middle and I ran across the gym out of embarrassment (you know that embarrassing moment when your friend calls out your name loud as hell).

"Hey Ym", she scooted over and patted the spot right next to her which I gladly took.

"Ym?".

"Yeah that's my new nickname for you Ym".

"Oh um OK", I wasn't really good with socializing with people but you could already guess that.

"Hey Ym!?".

"Y-yes?", I stiffened at the sound of my name being called.

"I want you to meet some of my friends", she jerked her thumb back when she said that gesturing to her little clump of friends.

"Uh sure", I gave the best fake smile I could bracing myself for the awkward introductions.

"So this girl right here is my best friend Sasha!" She said pointing to a girl with really thick light and dark brown hair.

I waved, "Hello sasha I'm Ymir, but I guess you already knew that".

"Sup Ymir, I really like your name, its very unique", she smiled at me.

"R-really!?.......Thanks!", I smiled back genuinely happy at the fact that someone else liked my name.

"And this is my other friend Mina!".

"Hello Ymir, its a honer to meet you", she took my hand and kissed it like a gentleman would.

"Oh wow your quite romantic", I joked snickering slightly.

"Ikr! all my friends say that! But that's just how I am!", her eyes widened (as in the look you give when someone has the same interest as you or.....something).

"Oh I wonder why", I used my heavy sarcastic accent which she laughed at.

"I like you Ymir,  you're cool in my book", she wrapped her arm around my shoulders letting it drape over my chest just like Krista did earlier.

"I-i like you too", of course I didn't mean romantically, I just meant in a friendly way.

"OK CLASS LETS GO!!!!", one teacher yelled out, which I'm assuming was our teacher since everyone on our side of the room lined up at the door including me, but I was at the back because well.........nobody's don't belong in the front.

------------

When we walked into the classroom everyone had a seat except me, I was very hesitant on searching for a seat so I just decided to sit by this girl named Ani maria, and luckily for me she wasn't an asshole, she was a nice girl with a hint of tomboy culture just like me.

"So your name is Ymir?".

"Yes?".

"Oh" she nodded, "That's cool, i like the story that it holds to it, It's sounds like a name fit for a mysterious soul".

"Gee thanks haha!", i scratched the back of my head awkwardly.

"Welcome~ so Ymir Where did you transfer here from? like what school?".

"I transferred from Maria academy because my mom thought that it would be better for me to go to an all girl's school".

"Oh really?..........why?".

"Uhm that's a bit personal", I shrank down in my seat deflated a bit.

"Oh no! don't worry it's ok! You don't have to tell me anything, after all you only just met me so there's no rush".

"Gee, thanks I guess".

"No problem girl".

------------

We were currently learning about the wrong types of drugs, and that you shouldn't use them and all the shit that I already knew about and literally wasn't listening to, until the clock hit 9:08 and health class was officially over for the day.

I walked out of the classroom clutching my books to my chest when i spotted Krista waiting for me by the door.

"Sooooo Ymir, how was your first class?".

"It was good! A bit boring but good over all.....although there was one thing that was a little off putting".

"Oh? How so?".

"Because Mr hannes was teaching us about drug abuse and alcoholism when he was practically drunk himself!".

She burst out laughing that, "Fucking Lmao! That's so true! You're funny pretty thing".

"Heh~ thanks krista".

The next thing she did embarrassed me to the MAX. She hooked her arm around my shoulders and.................