Beat her ass Girl

"Ymir! Get the fucking ball!".

"Ok I'm sorry!", I yelled, grabbing the volleyball and throwing it back to Anika.

Ugh Anika, Anika was one of the few mean girls in my gym class, she was such a bitch, her and her friends ourella and Nene han.

I can't even go one minute without her bitching about my volleyball skills, "Ymir do this!", "Ymir do that!", "Ymir you suck!" And honestly i was getting tired of it and i could tell that Krista was too judging by the way she was shaking, glaring hard at Anika.

"Don't fuckin yell at me!", Anika screamed closing in on me, throwing the ball aside.

I was about to reply to her, but before i could, someone stood in front of me pushing me back softly but firmly.

"Hey! Don't fuckin talk to her like that!".

I looked up and realized that it was Krista's silhouette standing right in front of me.......Krista was standing up for me. I felt my cheeks burn at the thought before she yelled again making me snap out of it.

"I'll talk to her however i want to!", From behind Krista's silhouette i could see Anika standing closer to her, noses touching.

"And if you do, i guarantee that I'll beat your ass!".

"What? bitch you ain't gon do nothing!.

"Try me! Yell at her again and i promise you that i will drag you by your fucking ratass ponytail!".

I could hear Anika's chuckle turning her head to look at me glaring daggers in my direction.

"Ymir, you suck at...!".

Before she could even finish i heard a loud clap and what sounded like a bone cracking.

"Fuck.....", I gasped quietly.

Krista must've punched her, everything and everyone was dead silent for what seemed like forever until Anika finally tuned back into reality, aiming her fist towards Krista's face.

"Krista!", I screamed as i shut my eyes tightly, waiting to hear the sound of fist to face contact... but all that came was a strangled, "bitch!".

I hesitantly opened one of my eyes and saw that Krista had grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, making Anika scream in pain.

I quickly scurried to the other side of the volleyball net when Krista pinned Anika to the wall banging her head against it a few times.

Things were getting out of hand. No teachers were around because ours went to go look for others considering she couldn't break up the fight due to being pregnant.

--------------
By the time the teachers got there Krista had already thrown Anika making her head hit the metal chair that was in the room which left her unconscious.

Turns out Anika had to go to the hospital to get checked for head trauma where as Krista was suspended for two weeks.

-------------
Sitting here hearing Krista getting yelled at by teachers was unsettling for the both of us, so to calm her down and myself, i blindly grabbed her hand blushing in humiliation afterward.