A girls best friend

Sent at: 2:01 AM

Krista: 

Ymir

Ymir

Ymir

Ymir?

Ymir, please answer

I'm so sorry

I didn't mean to say any of that stuff that I said earlier

I'm really sorry, ok?

..............

Sent at 2:30 AM:

Krista:

Please listen to me Ymir!

I'm really fucking sorry, ok!?

Pls text me back

I miss talking to you :(

What I said earlier was just stupid, I'll admit that! Just because I've only known you for a few days doesn't mean that I don't know you or that I don't wanna know you

You're really cool and funny and I do want to get to know you more so that we can become better friends

But I can't do that if you won't answer me

Please Ymir

Please............

Message read at 2:32 AM

-----------------------

Message after message Krista kept sending me, apology after apology, over and over again. Apologies that I chose not to respond too and just keep staring at for hours on end.

You see, what had happened at the sleepover wasn't entirely Krista's fault, it was more so mine than anything. I generally feel really bad about the whole ordeal because something just came over me and I didn't know what is was! It's like I just got angry out of nowhere for literally no reason at all!.

So what if Krista had a boyfriend? It's not like she did anything wrong per say, the image of them kissing was just a bit.....weird but in no way was it wrong..........and I made it seem like it was which made me feel so guilty. Although, guilt wasn't necessarily the reason why I wasn't answering Krista's text messages.

I wasn't answering her because I'm too embarrassed to. I mean, I literally made a complete fool out of myself during that sleepover with that dumb argument, not to mention that it was also my first day being apart of the squad and I probably just fucked up all my chances of ever being friends with them again.

Still. I knew that sooner or later I'd have to answer her before school started back on monday, otherwise it'll be completely awkward to face her and all the other girl's again.....

"Ugh", I shuddered at the mere thought of that, just imagining all of us or even some of us in the same classes just gives me anxiety for a whole lot of reasons that I cannot explain.