Cute Girl

"She's so pretty", I whispered.

I had completely forgotten that Krista had spent the night last night, she definitely startled me a little but it's not like it was an unpleasant surprise. I mean, who would complain about waking up to a pretty girl in their bed~.

I didn't feel like waking her up just yet….but I just couldn't stop myself from poking her cheek! She's so cute when she's sleeping and she looks so innocent. Honestly, It's so different seeing her like this, usually she acts so confident, but now she looks so carefree~.

I giggled a little, her cheeks looked so chubby from right here. I suddenly felt the urge to poke them again but before my hand could even touch her face, my wrist was grabbed!

"Ahh!", I screamed, startled as I was pulled down by my wrist and into a squishy chest.

"Hey you~".

"Don't "hey" me! How long have you been awake!?".

"Hmm", she smiled, "A few minutes ago actually", she sat up, pulling me close, "So you think I'm pretty, huh?~".

I blushed, "S-shut up!".

"Sorry, guess I'll shut my pretty mouth now", she winked.

"Grrr! Shut it!".

She smiled, "Ya know, you seem different".

"Huh?", I raised an eyebrow, "what do ya mean?".

"Oh c'mon, you know what I mean!~".

"Uhhhhh no-no I don't, enlighten me please".

"Well-", I could feel her hands grab mine, rubbing soft patterns into them with her thumb, "we've only been friends for a short while but I can already see a change in you, like, when I first met you, you were really shy….but now you seem more….open. You're more playful and funny and I like this side of you~".

"I'm usually like this, just--", I look up at her for a split second before looking away, a slight blush gracing my cheeks, "just not this quickly, I-i'm usually really playful with people I know, if we've been friends for a long time….but you just...bring something out of me that makes me want to be playful and cheery I guess, even when I try to act all emo, you make me soft and I don't really know why….", I trailed off, "S-sorry, that must sound really weird….".

"No! no! In fact--", She puts two fingers under my chin and uses them to make me face her and I make out a small blush spreading across her face, "that sounds really sweet".

…………..

We sit for awhile, just looking into eachothers eyes, faces hot and hearts thumping.

"K-krista".

She blinked a few times, shaking her head, she let go of my face and took her hand back.

"Sorry, I-i got distracted for a second".

I smile slightly, "By what? My pretty face?~".

She giggled, "omg shut up! You just ruined the moment~".

Wow.

Never in my life have I heard such a beautiful laugh….

What is this girl doing to me?

-----------------

I opened the door to the house as quietly as possible, shutting it behind me and tip toeing my way to my room.

"Kohl must be sleeping", I thought.

I toed off my shoes and set them right next to the door before hopping into the bed, my hands resting under my head.

I sighed, thinking about yesterday's events.

How did things change so quickly? I mean, it's not like I blame Mina for anything that happened yesterday, it was entirely my fault. I shouldn't have called her that, she didn't deserve that. I can be so damn stupid sometimes, I swear! I'm supposed to be her best friend and I just….i---!

I jumped when I heard my door being opened.

I turned my head over to it and standing there was Kohl.

"I thought you were sleeping".

"Nah, been awake this whole time. Anyway, where were you last night? I know you said that you were fine but I still want to know where you were".

"Chill big bro, I was just hanging with a friend for the night".

"Ok, which friend? Mina? Levi? Eren?".

"Definitely not Mina, I was with Ymir".

"Ymir?".

"Ah, s-she's a new friend from school".

"Krista", he sighed, "You barely know this girl, what are you doing sleeping over at her house?".

"Kohl, don't worry about me, she's cool, and besides, if I ever felt like I was in trouble, I'd definitely ask you for help~".

"Krista, that's not--".

"Kohl! Trust me big brother, I know what I'm doing, alright? She's cool, I promise you".

He stared at me for awhile, an unreadable expression on his face.

He sighed, "Ok, just make sure to tell me next time beforehand alright? I love you Kris and if you ever got hurt….I wouldn't know what to do with myself".

I smiled fondly, "I love you too Kohl, really".

He gave me a firm nod and saw himself out of the room, closing the door behind him and leaving me alone again.

*Bing*

I reach down into my pants pocket and pull out my phone, turning it on and seeing a new message from Ymir:

Ymir~:

Did you make it home safely?

Me:

Yeah, thanks for asking~

Ymir~:

No problem ^3^

Me:

So cute~

Ymir~:

H-hey! No I'm not >////<

Me:

You are, you're so cuteeee~

Ymir~:

W-whatever! Just have a nice day!

Me:

Thank You cutie, you too~

Ymir~:

Grrrr

After that last message, I tossed my phone onto the side of me and pulled my pink cover over my body, a smile gracing my lips.

Swear, that girl does not know how cute she is~