A girls day out

“Why didn't I get out alive!?”, I said to myself as I gripped the seats handlebars so tight in my hands, scared that I might fall and plummet to my fucking death!.

Me and Nana had our own little sleepover last night with just the two of us (our moms too of course) and church had been cancelled today so we decided to go to six flags great America (which I so desperately tried to plead against but failed).

Now, It wasn't that I didn't like six flags, it's just that I didn't like the roller coasters at six flags. I could totally do the tilt-a-whirl, or the little dipper and maybe some go karting but I just could NOT handle the rollercoasters! They were just too damn big and they terrify me to death everytime i go on one which is why I try my best to avoid them…..but having a friend like Nana means that whether you're scared of rollercoasters or not, You're getting on a rollercoaster! Which is exactly what I just let myself be pulled into.

I knew I had made a HUGE mistake when I allowed this bitch to grab my hand and drag me across the theme park to one of the biggest fucking rides here bruh.

The vertical velocity also known as the V2.

If you've EVER been to six flags great America then you know what I'm talking about.

And I was on that ride right now, ready to scream my whole ass respiratory system out once it started.

“Ooooooooo, I'm so excited!, aren't you mirri!?” Nana screeched, her eyes beaming crystals into mine.

“O-oh!”, I paused, “Y-yeah, sure, yaaaay, excitement yaaaaay”, I awkwardly raised both of my hands into the air weakly in mock excitement before re-attaching them to the handle bars on the seat.

My heart was booming rapidly in my chest already and it got even quicker as one of the ride attendants came to check that we were all strapped into our seats correctly.

And my heart dropped when she said it was “All clear!”.

*VROOOOOOOOM!*

The ride started up fast and shot us right up into the air, the lake under me making my stomach churn.

“OH MY GOSH!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!”, I screamed.

I screamed as the ride shot back, lifting us into the air from behind, the pressure being so strong that my face had plunged into my boobs almost snapping my neck in half.

“LET ME OFF THIS FUCKING RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!”.

And the ride continued to alternate between going back and forth and back and forth, swinging us back and forth and even curling us into the air one last time before it finally screeched to a stop.

I waited for a few so that I could catch my breath and pulled up the seats harness from around my neck, bolting out of it, my legs wobbling slightly as they touched the ground. I felt like they would give out so I turned to Nana and wrapped my arm around her waist.

“Ughhhhhh”, I groaned. That ride had my stomach hurting.

“Hm? What's wrong mirri?”.

“Um nothing! Hehehehe………”.

I had to make it seem like I was alright, I didn't want Nana to worry about me for something so silly.

“Mmmm”, She nodded, “That's good, for a second I thought you were like sick or something but I guess not”.

“Yep, don't worry about me, I'm all good~”.