01

MAIA'S POV

"Maia are you ready to go?" Isabelle yells from downstairs

Isabelle is my roommate and only friend/best friend is L.A, California, and let me tell you she is obsessed with Lil Xan, so much that she knows "everything" about him. It is scary.

At this moment she is dragging me to go to his concert at The Roxy, I have never listened to any of his music, but I promise you if it is bad I am going to kill Isabelle for taking me.

"I'm ready" I yell, while walking down the stairs.

we grab our shoes and coats, and head for the car. We buckle up and get ready to go, Isabelle turns on the engine and starts driving.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a photo hoarder,I keep every photo in my phone, until some are paper I keep them in a shoe box I decorated. I started going through all of my high school freshmen year photos. I gave some pictures of my friend Emily. I continue to scroll until I see this picture of me and this boy hugging each other. I don't remember hanging out with him ever, but I knew he had to be a friend because I only keep photos of friends or people I care about. I notice he had a face tattoo on his right cheek that said Candy, and his left cheek had three Z's on it{ I know he didn't have those tattoos at the time}.

"Diego" I yell

Isabelle stops the car at a quick break my head jerked forward then back

" Are you ok?" Isabelle asks.

" Diego was a friend" I mumbled

"what?" Isabelle yells

"nothing everything's good just continue to drive please"

Isabelle starts up the car and continues to drive

*TIME SKIP*

Once we get to The Roxy, for some reason I was still thinking about Diego. I wondered what happened to him after he dropped out of school?, what is he doing now?

"Maia the show is about start" Isabelle yells while tapping my shoulder and jumping up and down with excitement.

"ok next time don't yell in my ear please."

The lights start to dim then the music starts playing and everyone is yelling

"Been 'bout this shit, since '96"{x3}

All of a sudden, this man walks out on stage with a mic in his hand. There he is

"Diego"

I knew it was him because of the face tattoos on his cheeks.

"what"

"Isabelle, that is Diego" i say while pointing at the stage

"That Diego we went to school together"

" Oh my god Maia, you know Lil Xan ?"

" Apparently"

*TIME SKIP*

Once the concert was over Isabelle make our way out towards the door, all of a sudden I here someone call my name,

"MAIA,MAIA!"

once the person got closer I noticed it was Diego.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIEGO'S POV

"Thank you, L.A" I yell into the mic before getting off the stage

I walk to the D.J booth and drop off my mic. Steven and I walking off the stage and from the corner of my eye, I see her, I see Maia.

Maia was my high school crush but also best friend until I dropped out school.

"MAIA,MAIA!"

She stops and we stare at each other, I got that same feeling that I had in high school.She was just so beautiful, her brown hair and her brown eyes.

"Hey Maia, do you remember me?"

"not really, all I know is that you dropped out and ......" just her saying this almost broke my heart. She stopped and next thing you know she was right next to me and asks

"How are you?"

I think she just remembered all of our weird snapchats, adventures, and incidents.

AUTHORS NOTE":

I KNOW THIS ISN'T EDITED BUT I PUBLISHED IT ANYWAY I AM GOING TO EDIT IT SOON,And PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!