34

MAIA'S POV
After we left the reunion we decided to go and eat at Vintage, my favorite restaurant near the school. We went to the booth in the back and decided what we wanted. The waiter finally came. She had brown hair and blue eyes. She had very nice curves, it made me jealous. I know, I know she didn't even say anything to Diego, but if she does I am going to flip 10switches.
" Hello, My name is Alexa and I am waiter tonight, what can I get for you?" Alexa said while looking at Diego with a smirk on her face. I almost got up from the table, but I think Diego noticed because he grabbed my hand tighter under the table. I calmed down and just began my order.
"I would like a penne pasta with seltzer water,Umm Babe what would you want?" I asked Diego. I put an emphasis on babe to make sure Alexa🙄knew that Diego was mine.
" I will have what she having" Diego says
Alexa picks up the menus and leaves. Once she left I hear Diego slight laugh to himself while looking at his lap.
DIEGO'S POV
I can't believe Alexa gave me her number after Maia gave the whole clue on how we are dating.
" What is so funny" Maia asks
Shit. If Maia finds out she is going to punch the fuck out of Alexa, but you know what I should just tell her the truth I am hiding to many already.
" Um that Alexa waiter gave me her number" I said in between laughs.
MAIA'S POV
When Diego said that I pounced. I let go of Diego' s hand and left the booth.
Where are you going"
"To the bathroom" I say.
I see Alexa standing near the cashier talking to what seems to be her friend,and that was it. I run up behind and......
DIEGO'S POV
Maia dragged that bitches ass she ripped out all of her hair extensions they were all out the floor. Once Alexa hit the ground Maia got on top of her and started yelling about things I didn't hear. It was probably about me. Maia's  fist hit Alexa's face, over and over again until I noticed she was bleeding. I started to see the paparazzi pull up. Shit I run towards Maia and drag her off  of Alexa.
MAIA'S POV
I am fighting and kicking to get out of Diego's hold, but I couldn't so I gave up. I decided to calm myself down. Once Diego noticed I calmed down he put me back on the ground and hugged me.
"Thanks baby girl" he whispers in my ear. I laughed a little. Most guys would have been like why did you have to do that then end up dumping me to go date the person I beat up, but Diego was different and I loved that.
--------------------------------
When we got back to the house I see Valentina laying on the couch starting blanking at the tv. I let go of Diego's hand and headed over and sit down next to her. She puts her head in my lap. Start to feel her fresh hot tears through my black leggings. I begin to comb my fingers through her hair and rub her back. I sit there and admire her in all her beauty.
"How do you do it?"Valentina asks while turning head to face my face.
" Do what?"
" How do you deal with the hate, how do you ignore all of those terrible Instagram comments, how do keep up with the pressure?"
I didn't know how to respond to that. To be honest I don't do well with hate.
" Valentina, I don't deal with the hate it gets to me to. I want to show you something but you can't tell Diego ok"
She nods her head and whispers "ok"
I lift up my sleeves and show her all of my scars from this week and a couple of months ago. Her eyes widen as she looks at my red arms, and my fresh cuts covered in dried blood.
DIEGO'S POV
- Time Skip-
Maia and I are sitting on my bed in my old bedroom. Tonight I was going to tell her about the drugs, but I didn't know how to start he conversation. I plopped my body on my bed and sat next to her. I needed her, I wanted her, I craved her. I get up from my side and start to straddle Maia. I put my head in the crook of her neck and begin to kiss her all over in that area. I reach my hand under her sweatshirt and squeeze boobs tight. I start trailing my kiss all the way down her body until I I hit the him of her leggings. I grabbed her leggings and pulled them down and flew them on to the ground. Moans started to escape Maia's mouth as I start to rub her through her underwear. And let's just say we had a fun night

Authors note: I felt so uncomfortable writing that little smut scene. I will probably never do it again but because it made me feel weird just writing it. Well thank you guys for all the reads I really appreciate it. And the votes thank you guys so much it just shows on how much you guys love this story. Don't be nervous for when I end this because that won't be until a while, plus I already started writing the second book so just be ready.